Official: Jorge Andrade to Juve. (6 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Well my summer vacation started a few hours ago, I am in a happy mood.

That and it is nice to see what Andy and Seven (whose football knowledge is very good) say about the new capture. Also to see Seven praising Badass_Devil's inside information.
Thank you, Jack. :tup:

As for Andrade, he reminds me of Thuram except better in the air but less skillful with the ball at his feet. Hopefully he won't make the mistake of leaving us and acting as if our club never existed.

Buy on AliExpress.com

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
Well I would've preferred Chamillionaire but Jorge Andrade will do, the guy has some game in him.

Andy, I am not pleased by your return. In fact, I didn't notice that you had gone in the first place.

David01

Aug 20, 2006
I wanted Milito but Andrade was second on my list. This whole Milito saga was getting on my nerves. Now I can look at more acquisitions moe laid back.
I think Canna,Meira, Barzagli or Pepe would all be great.

somnath

Jun 8, 2007
i think Milito is off our tables, barca is offering more. cana is not realistic chance accept it. barzaghli looks more & more unlikely. so we are down to pepe & meira

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
:agree:according to Spanish reports we paid 10m euros for Andrade only half of what Milito would have cost us. Way to go Secco.
But three years older and time is ticking. Milito for 16 million Euros is more valuable than Andrade for 10 million Euros. You have to consider that Milito could have been a stalwart for almost a decade.

narchi

Jul 2, 2006
Look Andy, I think that we are limited with the money , and we still need to buy 2-3 players, so IMO this was the optimal purchase. I would rather see Andrade and Canna (or Barzagli) for 20m EUR, then only Milito for the same money.
Maybe ina year or two, we will be an old Juve again.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Thank you, Jack. :tup:

As for Andrade, he reminds me of Thuram except better in the air but less skillful with the ball at his feet. Hopefully he won't make the mistake of leaving us and acting as if our club never existed.
Don't mention it, welcom back.

Sep 1, 2002
Andrade is the player that we need at this time: he will lead the defence and allow the midfield to create without looking over their shoulders.

He will be there as Juventus once agian become a team to win the Scuddeto: in two or three years time.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Look Andy, I think that we are limited with the money , and we still need to buy 2-3 players, so IMO this was the optimal purchase. I would rather see Andrade and Canna (or Barzagli) for 20m EUR, then only Milito for the same money.
Maybe ina year or two, we will be an old Juve again.
Sorry but Barzagli is not worth 10 million Euros and afterall Palermo won't accept anything below 13 million for him. There are quite a few deals that make more sense than signing Andrade and Barzagli, as their total amount would cost us ast least 23 million Euros. The funny thing is, Barzagli would cost us more than Andrade, which is absolutely laughable. Marquez is available for less and is easily a better stopper than that baffoon. So the ideal situation would have been sign Milito for 15 and spend 5 for another good defender such as Marquez.

We need somebody who can solidify our defense for many seasons to come. Milito is worth it and Andrade only has three good seasons left. You do the math.

Don't mention it, welcom back.
I'm surprised. ;)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I think Andrade is a great player, but will he seriously give us hopes to win the Scudetto these first two years? I'm not sure. He's damn good and a player I've suggested for a while, but we have a ways to go to hoping for the Scudetto.

David01

Aug 20, 2006
But three years older and time is ticking. Milito for 16 million Euros is more valuable than Andrade for 10 million Euros. You have to consider that Milito could have been a stalwart for almost a decade.
For 16 mil we wouldn't have gotten Milito. Milito was my first choice but now we have more cah left for other signings. I rhink it is a good deal. I don't consider Milito being twice the player Andrade is.

Sep 1, 2002
I think Andrade is a great player, but will he seriously give us hopes to win the Scudetto these first two years? I'm not sure. He's damn good and a player I've suggested for a while, but we have a ways to go to hoping for the Scudetto.
We are not going to win Lo Scuddeto in the first season, or the second, most likely, but we may be able to get into Europe, with a lot of luck, and begin to be an attract pull for quality players.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
For 16 mil we wouldn't have gotten Milito. Milito was my first choice but now we have more cah left for other signings. I rhink it is a good deal. I don't consider Milito being twice the player Andrade is.
We would have gotten Milito if we had a better general manager. And that extra cash we save on Andrade will just be blown for a replacement for him in another three years, so it all evens out bro. We could have spent the extra six and have Milito for six years as opposed to Andrade's three or four. That's the difference.

Milito isn't twice the player Andrade is but they are about the same calibre. We have to put things into perspective here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)