Official: Cristian Molinaro to Juve (9 Viewers)

Mar 30, 2006
Mancini at Roma said he was very impressed with Molinero when they played against each other. He wanted Roma to buy him and said he could some day even replace him at Roma. That is a very high praise.

I am happy to have him back but sad to see Balza go

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #87

Would work if we sell Balzaretti for much more than what we pay for Molinaro's half but I like Balza. Even if Molinaro's a bit better technically, Balza is a warrior and would play well in important games. He reminds me of Torricelli.

Lion

King of Tuz
    Jan 24, 2007
    Why not just Make Chiellini a Cb, keep Balza, and bring in Molinaro.

Or move Balza to RB with Grygera and let Chiellini and Molinaro take LB

Apr 19, 2007
    That sounds like a good idea but I have a feaking he was brought to replace Balza. What is the thing with Chiellini and Lippi??? I heard we could try to force him out for the sake of Lippi

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #90

I don't trust Chiellini at CB for the Serie A...Balza is more comfortable at LB but can deal with playing at RB...we would need to sell Zebina then or use Grygera as a backup CB.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004

Would work if we sell Balzaretti for much more than what we pay for Molinaro's half but I like Balza. Even if Molinaro's a bit better technically, Balza is a warrior and would play well in important games. He reminds me of Torricelli.
    I see Balza as Pessotto's heir.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
    Aug 25, 2006
    Take it easy guys.. Maybe we can cash in on Balza and Molinaro might be even better.. Lets give him a chance..
    Is Molinaro as flexible a player as Balza? Can he play as a winger, or on the right as well as the left?

:agree: I think Giorgio can make a good CB - I see a bit of Ciro Ferrara in him. Also I'd rather we sold our surplus - Tudor, Kovac, etc. - players who are out injured for long periods.

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
    :agree: I think Giorgio can make a good CB - I see a bit of Ciro Ferrara in him. Also I'd rather we sold our surplus - Tudor, Kovac, etc. - players who are out injured for long periods.
    Tudor and Kovac are both out of contract this summer and so the club are letting them go.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)