Official: Cristian Molinaro to Juve (5 Viewers)

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
The problem is this:

Mention me one young player, in the last 4 seasons, that we have loan out, and after his loan period, has return and actually stay in Juve???

This is what I don't like about loaning young players, insted of helping them, seems that makes them become trash...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Sumo_Basho

Feb 20, 2004
I would preferably keep Chiellini,but he's gonna rot on the bench-and never oust Zambrotta from LB.His attacking play is superb,but his defensive play needs a little work.We payed 4.5m Euros(?) for him,so he's not gonna be transferred - include him (on loan) in this "mega swap deal" with Roma and get him back at the end of next year. Although the atmosphere/influences down at the Olympico might sour him and turn him against us :devil:

Has anyone seen Cristian Molinaro play, out of interest?

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Espectro ] ++
The problem is this:

Mention me one young player, in the last 4 seasons, that we have loan out, and after his loan period, has return and actually stay in Juve???

This is what I don't like about loaning young players, insted of helping them, seems that makes them become trash...
ANd as much as I'd like to believe otherwise, this is the truth. And if they don't become trash, they become disinterested in playing for us.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++

ANd as much as I'd like to believe otherwise, this is the truth. And if they don't become trash, they become disinterested in playing for us.
Exacly!!

In fact I have always believe that Juventus youth system is a compoete failure...

Whats the befenit of winning Tournaments with our primavera if none of those young players never get to see first team action?

In fact, ask yourself one question... from the current First tema, wich players came from our youth system?

I think only Bonnefoi, and he is the same as 0 for these matter...

When was the last time that one of our youngtesr got a FAIR chance to probe himself in the first team?

And the worst part is that, as long as we have Capello in charge we will not see this changing, coz we all know that Capello is not known to give youngters chances...

But well... thats life for you ...

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
do u want 2 have a youth experiment like that of man utd and arsenal or get the experienced players and win trophies?

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
You can have both you know...

Look Im not saying that we should not buy players and get only young players, just give one or two players a fair chance to get first team action, play them in Copa games, play them in non important games, just let them prove them selfs...Ill give you one example:

At the moment Juve needs a 5 th defender, why wasn't this spot given to Massiello insted to loaning him to Avellino??? I mean is not like the 5th defender is ganna play big matches, we could at lñeats play some Copa matches or against small teams...

This young + experience thing is nothing new, big temas in Europe do it, I don't know why we can't do it...

And with Juve transfer policy of not spending much, bringing young guns from our primavera would be great.

I agree with something that swag said early, when you loan young players either they become trahs or they become desinterest to play for us.

Aug 12, 2005
I THINK THE YOUTH SYSTEM OF JUVE (AND OTHER SERIE A TEAMS...?) IS A DISASTER FOR THE FUTURE OF ITALY NT...

ALL THE PROMISING YOUNGSTERS WAS BOUGHT AT THE AGE OF 18 TO 21... AND DUN GET A CHANCE TO PLAY IN THE FIRST TEAM... MANY OF THEM LOST THE CHANCE TO PLAY WITH THE TOP QUALITY PLAYERS IN SERIE A AS THEY ARE LOAN TO SOME LOWER CLASS TEAMS...

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
he has a point infact thats the reason brazil have so many great players always coming up because young players find a place imediatly

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by djleli ] ++
he has a point infact thats the reason brazil have so many great players always coming up because young players find a place imediatly
He has a big point, so big that it is irritating to read what he wrote.

Codino

The Rival
Jul 21, 2002
The problem is this:

exactly. it seems like alot of italians go through there career by getting into
juve, inter, milan at an early age but then getting loaned out everyother year untill eventually they r 29 and spend there years in the b and c leagues. very sad

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
The problem is this:

Blasi and Olivera. You could critisise them for being starters, but both have talent. Blasi still gets regular call ups for the Azzuri!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)