Official: Cristian Molinaro to Juve (1 Viewer)

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Calm down mate, it's nothing official and if it is Siean is our very good friend and we are jus borrowing them a player :D

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Ok it's not entirely official :D. The De Ceglie and Boudianski to Siena part isn't official that is, we may hold on to Boudianski.

Molinaro back to juve IS official though.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
I don't mind sending De Ceglie on loan (but only on loan) he will play regulary and that is important for him :agree:

Mar 30, 2006
De ceglie is very good and can grow up in our little sister team :)

But Molinero is good enough to start for us in Seire A. He is great at going forward.

I think he is 23 and was a starter at siena last season so it is good to have a bit more experienced young player who many ppl rate very highly

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
This is a great deal for us. De Cegile needs serie A experience and he will get that at siena. with balza leaving we need a solid back-up to chiellni and thats were molinero can come in. We can even play chiellni at cb and have molinero start. Finally our board is doing something good. So far from what I see they are moving in the right direction.

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
This is a great deal for us. De Cegile needs serie A experience and he will get that at siena. with balza leaving we need a solid back-up to chiellni and thats were molinero can come in. We can even play chiellni at cb and have molinero start. Finally our board is doing something good. So far from what I see they are moving in the right direction.
You call selling Balzaretti a move in the right direction?I have to disagree....Selling Balzaretti is just a STUPID move by Secco&Co. imo!:tdown:

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
You call selling Balzaretti a move in the right direction?I have to disagree....Selling Balzaretti is just a STUPID move by Secco&Co. imo!:tdown:
I'm torn on this one. From a footballing perspective I think Balza can easily be replaced and Molinaro seems to be very highly rated.

However, on a personality level I will be disappointed if we sell him because he quickly commited to stay in serie B, gave his all through the season and was a consistent performer.

I would like to keep him at Juve but I am not convinced he would be good enough to be a first choice in serie A so shold just be a backup.

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
I'm torn on this one. From a footballing perspective I think Balza can easily be replaced and Molinaro seems to be very highly rated.

However, on a personality level I will be disappointed if we sell him because he quickly commited to stay in serie B, gave his all through the season and was a consistent performer.

I would like to keep him at Juve but I am not convinced he would be good enough to be a first choice in serie A so shold just be a backup.
That's why I call it a stupid move.Not because of his football abilities,but mainly because of his great personality and identity with Juve. But he improved a lot as a LB too imo. He is fast,some nice crosses,solid in defense etc. Why not keep both of them?We could turn him into a RB.Not his prefered position but still...

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
That's why I call it a stupid move.Not because of his football abilities,but mainly because of his great personality and identity with Juve. But he improved a lot as a LB too imo. He is fast,some nice crosses,solid in defense etc. Why not keep both of them?We could turn him into a RB.Not his prefered position but still...
I wouldn't mind leaving Balza and Molinaro to fight for the LB spot and move Chiellini to CB permanently cos I think he will move to CB sooner or later anyway.

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006

You guys love balza, I know. I actually like the kid too but the better move is to get rid of balza and get molinaro for nothing. Unless we keep them both? This happens in football, you get rid of players who the fans love. It's part of the game, but if you can't see this as a good move your not thinking logically. Getting a great young lb, and letting De Cegile (one of our best youngsters) get some serie A experience is a good move.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Ok it's not entirely official :D. The De Ceglie and Boudianski to Siena part isn't official that is, we may hold on to Boudianski.

Molinaro back to juve IS official though.
thanx for the news Dom

this could mean one of two things, either chiellini will be playing in CB full time with balza and molinaro would be playing on the left.

or that balza is leaving, sadly

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
I wouldn't mind leaving Balza and Molinaro to fight for the LB spot and move Chiellini to CB permanently cos I think he will move to CB sooner or later anyway.
:agree:
:agree:

He's pretty tall and strong in the air.He got the right body for a CB.

But maybe it's too risky to try him at CB position in Serie A.
I think he could pull it off if he had a good CB to play alongside to give him a little more confidence.

As for selling Balza, I would not let him go for less than 8 million, 3 million is a ridiculous price for him, and if that's all they're offering for him, we should keep him!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)