OFFICIAL: Boumsong to Juve (4.8m €) (8 Viewers)

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
Altair said:
Except for egypt, all other arab african countries are not part of the middle east my friend :) and i have been to morocco so close enough to mauritania.
Oh right sorry, the Middle East and Arab countries are practically synonymous in these parts...

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
You guys seem to be masochists, is it not bad enough that we are relegated, you also want Boumsong at the back, why not tell him to bring along his buddy in crime Bramble?

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Boumsong plots Euro move

Newcastle flop Jean Alain Boumsong claims Juventus, Marseille and Monaco all want to sign him.

The much-maligned defender told The Newcastle Journal that he'd fancy a move to any of the trio as he looks for an escape route out of St James' Park.

When asked about reports linking him with the three European giants, Boumsong said: "All these contacts exist and are recent. But as regards anything concrete, there is nothing signed and, for the moment, I'm still a Newcastle player.

"If nothing comes of it, I will remain here with Newcastle. I still have a contract and I will try to win back my place in the team. I played for three-quarters of last season, it was only at the end that I did not play. I'm ready to play and to show that I deserve my place
."

Boumsong did not feature in Saturday's high-profile friendly against PSV Eindhoven and, with boss Glenn Roeder already facing a difficult decision as Craig Moore, Titus Bramble and Steven Taylor compete for two central defensive places, his chances to impress will be limited as the Premiership campaign approaches.

Monaco have already made an attempt to sign Boumsong but their bid, which would include the Toon continuing to pay half his wages, has been rebuffed.

http://www.itv-football.co.uk/Story/0,14272,6117_1377723,00.html

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Boumsong sucks ass. Well he doesn't suck ass but he isn't Juve material. He's shaky as hell at the back. Hasn't been at all reliable since moving to Newcastle. Let's just get Givet.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Not again, please:pumpkin:

---------------------------------------------------

Juventus track reject Boumsong

FORMER Rangers defender Jean-Alain Boumsong is set for a shock move to dethroned Italian champions Juventus.

The big-money Newcastle United flop has been told he has no future at St James's Park and the only issue is whether he will be sold at a loss or loaned out.

Juve have spoken to his agent as they fight to get back into Serie A after the match-fixing scandal.

http://sport.scotsman.com/index.cfm?id=1142072006

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
#10 said:
Hmm Zebina-Boumshaketheroom-Kuffour sounds like a terrific base to build a team on.

hmm the talents of boumsong and kuffour is hidden in their names

boum shake shake the room - shows that he's shakey, shakey in defence

and ku-floor - is implying that he will be floored by any opposing attackers, i.e zlatan

their names r practically hidden messages ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)