NT vs. NT (3 Viewers)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Today you will want watch the US NT get trounced by Belgium. Klinnsman has already said, he's willing to sacrifice in the win column so long as the players acclimate to his new style. Should be a slaughter.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Today you will want watch the US NT get trounced by Belgium. Klinnsman has already said, he's willing to sacrifice in the win column so long as the players acclimate to his new style. Should be a slaughter.
You're probably thinking about a different Belgium.

No wait, it's a game without meaning. Who knows, we might just perform for once.

Anyway, Morocco will win the WC in 2014. They're brilliant.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Dude, you own Central America, they are home games.
We don't even play home games on our own soil. (unless we're above the Mason-Dixon) :lol:

Being 100% serious. I can't really see a difference in playing Honduras, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Nicaragua (occasionally) that anywhere else. A 9 volt battery to the head is a 9 volt battery to the head no matter what country you're playing in.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
We don't even play home games on our own soil. (unless we're above the Mason-Dixon) :lol:

Being 100% serious. I can't really see a difference in playing Honduras, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Nicaragua (occasionally) that anywhere else. A 9 volt battery to the head is a 9 volt battery to the head no matter what country you're playing in.
Try playing in Niger, Tanzania, Kenya .

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
Nearly every team are a potential banana skin and a guaranteed pain to play against especially on their home soil. Furthermore, sometimes in Africa, you even have to play against the referee (it happens a lot in away games). It's somewhat part of the folklore.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Try playing in Niger, Tanzania, Kenya .
I'm sure it's very similar. A lot of anger, throwing of things, armed guards, bad calls from refs, etc. Look man, we're the USA. If we go to Europe we get booed, jeered, etc. Thanks to our government everyone hates our NT. Playing away matches in front of African crowds that hate our guts wouldn't be that different than playing in front of the the Central and South American crowds that also hate our guts.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Nearly every team are a potential banana skin and a guaranteed pain to play against especially on their home soil. Furthermore, sometimes in Africa, you even have to play against the referee (it happens a lot in away games). It's somewhat part of the folklore.
Same in CONCACAF. We're usually extremely lucky if we can get a win away. Sometimes a point is as good as a win.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)