NT vs. NT (1 Viewer)

Gamaro

The Arabian Knight
Aug 6, 2007
We get booed all the time on our home soil. The Gold Cup Final played in L.A. was in front of 70,000 Mexicans.
:agree:

Fans of the US NT are usually outnumbered 2-to-1 or worse in USA stadiums because of the immigrant population of fans from places like Guatemala, El Salvador, etc. And you can forget Mexico. The U.S. typically tries to play Mexico only in places like Boston and Columbus, Ohio just to keep the stadiums from being 90% Mexico fans.
maybe they should start having them in hawaii they cant swim that far can they?
Dude, there are a lot of Mexicans in Hawaii!

Alaska may be a better bet...
:lol:
I actually forgot the large number of the Mexican immigrants in US, but still it's the americans' fault for not attending ,yes there are too many mexicans but surely americans are more.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
True. It is our own fault, but it's one of the reasons hostile crowds don't really bother us.
Yep. Expats fill the seats better than our home fans do. That's just a fact of how soccer is still a second-class sport in the US but not with our neighbors.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
It's only second class because americans need scoring and can't appreciate a sport without it. They can't watch the game and enjoy the techniques and chess match of the coaches

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Yeah, central midfielders who play like headless chickens, all huff and puff and no skill. Some benefit. Or do you mean our emigrants? Every country has emigrants. France won the World Cup with a team of Africans.

Just got back from the pub, where I watched Richard Dunne draw with Russia. The man's a monster.
I was referring to your geographical proximity and cultural/social ties, which allows many Irish to play in the English leagues. Also the flip side that you have to suffer the Irish descendants from England :D Although you did have Clinton Morrison, so it wasn't all bad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)