Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (82 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
You know I might be able to understand you being racist if you actually came from a proper country, but you're fucking Bulgarian man, you don't get to be racist.
Yes, I do. It's in the Bulgarian constitution.

And we probably have different definitions of proper country and racist. For example, you probably define a theocratic dictatorship that sponsors terrorism as proper.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Auwch.
I don't understand you guys.

For once la liga has actually done the right thing. I don't care about Barca or Real, but PSG and whatever Qatari dude is behind it all, are obviously trying to evade tax and financial fair play rules. That is not okay.

Would be funny if Neymar took the money and ran. He should start campaigning for the world cup and claim that's what they paid him for after all.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk
Of course that is not ok but it does feel nice that for once one of spanish giants will taste their own medicine and lose their main star. For years they were buying whoever they want with spanish media creating a non-healthy environment literally pushing players out of their old clubs.
Catalan press and fans were angry at PSG for blocking Verratti and expected Barca to play dirty to get him sooner or later. 'Dźwięk pękających dup' as we say here (the sound of bursting asses) in Catalunya will be glorious.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Auwch.

For once la liga has actually done the right thing. I don't care about Barca or Real, but PSG and whatever Qatari dude is behind it all, are obviously trying to evade tax and financial fair play rules. That is not okay.

Would be funny if Neymar took the money and ran. He should start campaigning for the world cup and claim that's what they paid him for after all.

Haha that would be something :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RFSK

Jul 19, 2013
FIFA needed for Neymar move - report
By Football Espana staff

Neymar and Paris Saint-Germain are expected to ask FIFA to intervene after La Liga rejected the €222m payment for his release clause.

According to Marca, the league’s governing body has no legal right to reject the payment and it is thought this is more political gesturing than any real stumbling block to the deal.

League chief Javier Tebas has already confirmed they will report Paris Saint-Germain to UEFA for breaking Financial Fair Play rules and that he would not accept any payment.

ESPN meanwhile report that whilst Barcelona sources had revealed the club would appeal to UEFA regarding the deal, but no official complaint has yet been made

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
I am on PSG side, fuck La Liga.While your two biggest teams fucked with every other league for decades when it comes to transfers, while you let those two collect insane amounts of money compared to other teams in spanish league, while their debts was always overlooked now you act like this...fuck La Liga.I hope PSG ransack both Barsa and Real M.Fuck you.

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
... Barca is carried by Messi, he and Suarez are the ones bringing the end product, Neymar is scoring and assisting considerably less...
That is because Messi isn't allowing someone to score more then him. Two seasons ago, when Messi was injured, Neymar scored 13 goals and was having 15 assists in 10 games.

Sent from my ZUK Z2131 using Tapatalk

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Yes, I do. It's in the Bulgarian constitution.

And we probably have different definitions of proper country and racist. For example, you probably define a theocratic dictatorship that sponsors terrorism as proper.
For some weird ass reason @Fred keeps defending the Qatar World Cup, but other than that I have rarely seen him turn a blind eye to the faults of Arab nations.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
It's inevitable and they will find a way to do it and get away with FFP or whatever that may stop them but it will be extremely hilarious to the limit of beyond funny if the deal falls apart. Even more funny as @Seven suggested that Neymar gets to keep the 222 M€ to be an ambassador for the biggest joke the world will witness in a few years.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
It's inevitable and they will find a way to do it and get away with FFP or whatever that may stop them but it will be extremely hilarious to the limit of beyond funny if the deal falls apart. Even more funny as @Seven suggested that Neymar gets to keep the 222 M€ to be an ambassador for the biggest joke the world will witness in a few years.

The great part is they couldn't even force him to pay his own release clause. Let's say they've included a clause in their deal with them that he has to use the money to pay his own release clause. If they base a case on this clause in their agreement, they're also showing that their contract with Neymar is merely a smokescreen. Both for PSG and themselves and with the intent to get around all sorts of financial and fiscal rules and regulations.

They'd truly be fucked.

Not that any of this will happen of course.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Auwch.

It's like Al Qaeda dealing with IS, somes hate a little bit more the last one.

Farca avoid taxes in Brazil and Spain when they bought Ney and they didn't even get the fund in a "regular" way cuz officially the club didn't write down how much do they spent so noone really knows where the money came

At least in this case we all know how much are PSG gonna pay and when the funds are coming. IMO UEFA, France and Spain have to make them to pay every tax they have to and UEFA should order an audit to both clubs through all this next year

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
The great part is they couldn't even force him to pay his own release clause. Let's say they've included a clause in their deal with them that he has to use the money to pay his own release clause. If they base a case on this clause in their agreement, they're also showing that their contract with Neymar is merely a smokescreen. Both for PSG and themselves and with the intent to get around all sorts of financial and fiscal rules and regulations.

They'd truly be fucked.

Not that any of this will happen of course.
I know I know but it would be the most awesome news if it happens.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
It's like Al Qaeda dealing with IS, somes hate a little bit more the last one.

Farca avoid taxes in Brazil and Spain when they bought Ney and they didn't even get the fund in a "regular" way cuz officially the club didn't write down how much do they spent so noone really knows where the money came

At least in this case we all know how much are PSG gonna pay and when the funds are coming. IMO UEFA, France and Spain have to make them to pay every tax they have to and UEFA should order an audit to both clubs through all this next year

PSG aren't going to pay anything.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
Yes they can, in Spain it's the players that buy out their own clause and in order to do that, they have to go through La Liga
Do you have proper evidence or is this just your opinion ? In general players have contracts with the clubs not the football association. It would even be possible for barca do buy any player that la liga would try to block and then just register that player for the competition of uefa (like champions league). la liga can only control the la liga competitions. we have seen this already the other way around where clubs got players and just played them in the competition where the federation allowed that player to be registered. for instance players that did already feature for another club in the competition. there is totally nothing the federation can do about who a club employs in what role.

feel free to correct me with a proper source

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 78)