Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (27 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Do you have proper evidence or is this just your opinion ? In general players have contracts with the clubs not the football association. It would even be possible for barca do buy any player that la liga would try to block and then just register that player for the competition of uefa (like champions league). la liga can only control the la liga competitions. we have seen this already the other way around where clubs got players and just played them in the competition where the federation allowed that player to be registered. for instance players that did already feature for another club in the competition. there is totally nothing the federation can do about who a club employs in what role.

feel free to correct me with a proper source
http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/40814854

Mid-way after the bolded bullets

In Spain a player must buy himself out of his contract.

This is done by depositing the amount of the buyout clause with La Liga - Spain's equivalent of the Premier League - to release the player from his contract. The league then passes the money to the selling club.

With a simple google search you can see tens of articles explaining how the contracts in La Liga are different than other leagues.

Buy on AliExpress.com
May 22, 2007
Barça confirmed the deal.

On Thursday afternoon Neymar Jr's legal representatives visited in person the Club's offices and made the payment of 222 million euros in the player's name with regards to the unilateral termination of the contract that united both parties.

As such, the Club will pass on to UEFA the details of the above operation so that they can determine the disciplinary responsibilities that may arise from this case.

https://www.fcbarcelona.com/footbal...rcelona-communique-on-neymar-jr-buyout-clause
Who will be the next domino?

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I'm actually glad to see this move. I like the fact that a club like Barca loses a player due to a crazy release clause to whichever club. It also means another huge competition in PSG, though, as they probably lured Neymar with a big project. Yeah, they spent a forture and did shit in Europe, but they might become a real force now. I'm curious to see which penalty will they get from the transfer. It will be funny if they keep on spending after this move but I wouldn't be surprised to see a transfer ban for them for a year.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yep that's only in Spain. It's legally obligated that every player has a release clause (it's a national Labour law thing with them). Only way to raise the clause is to raise players salary.

In Italy or elsewhere there is no such thing. Pjanic himself negotiated in his release clause, so there is no such thing as paying full sum to the player, who then pays the FA and finally the current club.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Yep that's only in Spain. It's legally obligated that every player has a release clause (it's a national Labour law thing with them). Only way to raise the clause is to raise players salary.

In Italy or elsewhere there is no such thing. Pjanic himself negotiated in his release clause, so there is no such thing as paying full sum to the player, who then pays the FA and finally the current club.

What do you mean Pjanic negotiated himself? I remember reading an announcement from ASR that Pjanic informed them of activating the clause, not Juve.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
What do you mean Pjanic negotiated himself? I remember reading an announcement from ASR that Pjanic informed them of activating the clause, not Juve.
Every player is REQUIRED to have release clause in Spain, an agent doesn't have to negotiate it or insist.

Pjanic when renewing with Roma few years ago insisted on Roma adding the release clause, it was not an obligation but just good negotiating by him and his agent.

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
The best thing about all of this is, Barçelona just got easier for :jj:

- - - Updated - - -

Now we just have to apprehend one of Dybala's loved ones until the transfer window closes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)