Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (45 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NitK

Jul 22, 2008
I never realised Dybala was manager of a world class football club, having hundreds of millions at his disposal.
He's not and obviously not the point I was making. Money talks. Players nowadays look past a friendship with another in the footy business to ensure the best opportunities for themselves.

The fuck friendship, pay me approach.

NitK

Jul 22, 2008
..with Vidal having Inter links. What the reason Juve would not be interested? Perfect solution for CM issue, no?

I know he left abruptly but were bridges burned?

RFSK

Jul 19, 2013
by Football Espana
La Liga refuse Neymar release clause
La Liga has received the full €222m payment of Neymar’s release clause from Barcelona but are refusing to accept the money, say reports in Spain.
Various reports including Cadena Cope and El Mundo Deportivo say the league received the full amount required to trigger the Brazilian star’s transfer away from the Camp Nou but are refusing to sanction the deal.
Marca reported that lawyer Juan de Dios Crespo deposited the sum at La Liga’s offices on Thursday but this has been rejected by league president Javier Tebas.
La Liga’s chief has already confirmed they will report Paris Saint-Germain to UEFA for breaking Financial Fair Play rules and that he would not accept any payment.
The 25-year-old’s contract, signed last October, stipulates that when the amount is paid the player can legally leave the club.
The former Santos star is set to move to PSG a world record transfer and completed a medical in Porto before arriving in Paris either on Thursday night or Friday morning, say reports.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
The cost to PSG on an annual basis would be around 1/4tr of their Revenue.

I heard something sinister here. That is, that Neymar himself paid his own release clause and that he is getting this money from Qatar to be their representative for the Qatar world cup. If this is true, I cannot see how this is not a breach of legislation as no outside parties are to be seen as paying for a player's transfer fee or wages. This could get interesting with the lawyers if true. It would make a complete mockery of FFP

NitK

Jul 22, 2008
The cost to PSG on an annual basis would be around 1/4tr of their Revenue.

I heard something sinister here. That is, that Neymar himself paid his own release clause and that he is getting this money from Qatar to be their representative for the Qatar world cup. If this is true, I cannot see how this is not a breach of legislation as no outside parties are to be seen as paying for a player's transfer fee or wages. This could get interesting with the lawyers if true. It would make a complete mockery of FFP
Technically the player is the one who pays his release clause, not another club. He is paying himself out of his contract with the club.

Apparently the way the money is being moved around is not in itself illegal or breaking the rules. Moreso taking advantage of a loophole.

Some journalists on Twitter are saying there's little LaLiga can really do as it's a club to club issue. (Although one of the clubs is in LaLiga so I would expect they can do something if they wanted.)

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
by Football Espana
La Liga has received the full €222m payment of Neymar’s release clause from Barcelona but are refusing to accept the money, say reports in Spain.
Various reports including Cadena Cope and El Mundo Deportivo say the league received the full amount required to trigger the Brazilian star’s transfer away from the Camp Nou but are refusing to sanction the deal.
Marca reported that lawyer Juan de Dios Crespo deposited the sum at La Liga’s offices on Thursday but this has been rejected by league president Javier Tebas.
La Liga’s chief has already confirmed they will report Paris Saint-Germain to UEFA for breaking Financial Fair Play rules and that he would not accept any payment.
The 25-year-old’s contract, signed last October, stipulates that when the amount is paid the player can legally leave the club.
The former Santos star is set to move to PSG a world record transfer and completed a medical in Porto before arriving in Paris either on Thursday night or Friday morning, say reports.

Did he bring the money in a briefcase?

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
by Football Espana

:numnum:

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
by Football Espana

La Liga can suck a dick. They approved some rules regarding release clauses thinking that no-one will pay the ridiculous ones for main stars and now try to block it. :howler:
Waiting for the shitstorm tho. :numnum:

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
There is nothing la Liga can do. Barca can sell and buy whoever they like.

La Liga is only involved when Barca wants to register a player to be eligible to play in la Liga competitions.

What kind of 3rd world peasant invents such retard stories?
Why the cheque would be deposited at la Liga offices by PSG if it is well known that Quatar will pay the money directly to Neymar is beyond me.

Is la Liga know the financial councilor of Neymar?

Fucking peasant story created by peasants for the peasant Spanish news readers.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G955F mit Tapatalk

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
You know I might be able to understand you being racist if you actually came from a proper country, but you're fucking Bulgarian man, you don't get to be racist.
Auwch.
La Liga can suck a dick. They approved some rules regarding release clauses thinking that no-one will pay the ridiculous ones for main stars and now try to block it. :howler:
Waiting for the shitstorm tho. :numnum:
I don't understand you guys.

For once la liga has actually done the right thing. I don't care about Barca or Real, but PSG and whatever Qatari dude is behind it all, are obviously trying to evade tax and financial fair play rules. That is not okay.

Would be funny if Neymar took the money and ran. He should start campaigning for the world cup and claim that's what they paid him for after all.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)