Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (18 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016

Slow down douchen, slow dooooooown.

This is easily one of the dumbest craziest posts you made, take a second look at it.

Hype train become too much, and I rate Kylian VERY HIGH. Mbappe is younger then Neymar, and thats IT when it comes to qualities he has over Nyemar. Mbappee has had an amazing debute season (let have a 2nd season before crowning him miles ahead 2nd best player in the world...), but FFS Neymar has been a phenomenom since he was 16-17, carrying every team on his shoulders, been HUGE for Brazil NT and been great for Barca, he basically does every thing an attacker needs, score, assist, dribble with ease against anyone, insanely quick, works his ass off etc. Litterally insane to say this level of brilliance is miles behind Mbappe, come on wtf?
All you said is true Neymar's better at the moment, but Mbappe does have a higher ceiling and he's crazy young as well

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
All you said is true Neymar's better at the moment, but Mbappe does have a higher ceiling and he's crazy young as well
How does Mbappe have higher ceiling? He is performing on high level at young age, but guess what? If Neymar was in Europe at 18 he would tear up immediately too, because thats what he did in Libertadores and Brasil NT, he carried his team from the word go.

Quite clearly Nyemar is more complete and skillfull player, so ease off with the ludicrous overhyping.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Also rumoured to be paid 300m to be the face of Qatar's World Cup campaign. Same Qatar that PSG owners are from! WHAT A COINCIDENCE!

Neymar is making the right choice for him. Worse comes to worse he can go to Real Madrid in a few years anyway.
Same Qatar that Qatar Airways is from :klin:

Papi-a

May 9, 2006
So neymar will go to Paris. Isnt that like the first time for decades players from Barcelona or Madrid leaving during their prime. I know robben etc. But they werent starters.

What i dont understand is Barcelona dosent seem to be After Hazard? He is the perfect replacement - and much more suited to play at the left than Dybala.

I would be all over him if i was in charge.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Part of me hates this but part of me loves it. For once one of the two Spanish teams are getting a bit of their own medicine.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I don't see why people are talking shit on Neymar. Like at all. Maybe if you're a Barca fan it'd make sense but even then, who in their right mind wouldn't take the kind of money Neymar is being offered? Shit, if Dybala got an offer like that, I'd be happy for him.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I don't see why people are talking shit on Neymar. Like at all. Maybe if you're a Barca fan it'd make sense but even then, who in their right mind wouldn't take the kind of money Neymar is being offered? Shit, if Dybala got an offer like that, I'd be happy for him.
Lol. You must be empty inside.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007

Slow down douchen, slow dooooooown.

This is easily one of the dumbest craziest posts you made, take a second look at it.

Hype train become too much, and I rate Kylian VERY HIGH. Mbappe is younger then Neymar, and thats IT when it comes to qualities he has over Nyemar. Mbappee has had an amazing debute season (let have a 2nd season before crowning him miles ahead 2nd best player in the world...), but FFS Neymar has been a phenomenom since he was 16-17, carrying every team on his shoulders, been HUGE for Brazil NT and been great for Barca, he basically does every thing an attacker needs, score, assist, dribble with ease against anyone, insanely quick, works his ass off etc. Litterally insane to say this level of brilliance is miles behind Mbappe, come on wtf?
2nd best in the world? He's not even 2nd best in Barca imo and then there's Ronaldo, who's probably above them all at moment.

Carried every team he's played in? I never watched Santos, but he hasnt carried Brazil nowhere, it's hardly an achievement to be the leader of a failing team. Barca is carried by Messi, he and Suarez are the ones bringing the end product, Neymar is scoring and assisting considerably less

Id take Mbappe too , he's obviously not proven, but Neymar has very obvious weaknesses. He is a TOP10 player currently, but I just dont see him as future number one or anywhere close to number one at moment

NitK

Jul 22, 2008
So neymar will go to Paris. Isnt that like the first time for decades players from Barcelona or Madrid leaving during their prime. I know robben etc. But they werent starters.

What i dont understand is Barcelona dosent seem to be After Hazard? He is the perfect replacement - and much more suited to play at the left than Dybala.

I would be all over him if i was in charge.
Links of Hazard to Barca have started recently

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)