Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (46 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
:lol:

Might pull a grandpa and just stop watching that $#@!show called football.
:agree:

Losing interest in it more and more every day.

Used to watch as much as I could, now only Juventus. And even then, just getting sick of the culture around the clubs now. Too much money, no loyalty, disgusting agents and ridiculous hype around average players.
:agree:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Neymar is the weirdest fucking player I have ever seen.

On the one hand he is incredibly passionate and driven during every game he plays. E.g. the Barca-PSG game, his entire team thought it was over, but Neymar kept believing and kept pushing. During the WC in 2014 he was the sole reason Brazil was any sort of a contender and when he got injured they completely failed without him.

On the other hand he is a total moneygrabbing whore going for every sponsorship deal he can get and now even leaving Barca for PSG, which is a relegation no matter which way you look at it.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
All jokes aside, this REALLY will be a much closer Scudetto race this year. Roma and Milan have made decent improvements and Inter look stronger too. Napoli will still be a contender too. Juventus have improved attack and keeper depth but everything else is weaker or as is. Plus you also need to question our hunger after having won it 6 times in a row.
What exactly has Roma done?

Napoli have managed to keep their core and key players so thats a big plus. Milan has done lot of shopping but these players need to gel also and they playing Thursdays in EL which is distraction.

NitK

Jul 22, 2008
Neymar is the weirdest $#@!ing player I have ever seen.

On the one hand he is incredibly passionate and driven during every game he plays. E.g. the Barca-PSG game, his entire team thought it was over, but Neymar kept believing and kept pushing. During the WC in 2014 he was the sole reason Brazil was any sort of a contender and when he got injured they completely failed without him.

On the other hand he is a total moneygrabbing $#@! going for every sponsorship deal he can get and now even leaving Barca for PSG, which is a relegation no matter which way you look at it.
You'd want someone with the unrelenting drive and talent to win at Juve too if we had the money surely.

As far as being money grabbing:

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Neymar is the weirdest fucking player I have ever seen.

On the other hand he is a total moneygrabbing whore going for every sponsorship deal he can get and now even leaving Barca for PSG, which is a relegation no matter which way you look at it.
Imagine being paid +40 mil per year ?

Even Buffon woudl've consider it. We are not talking about 3,5, 6 mil more. We are talking about a raise of possibly +20mil per year.

That's a lot of reasons to joing PSG.

NitK

Jul 22, 2008
Imagine being paid +40 mil per year ?

Even Buffon woudl've consider it. We are not talking about 3,5, 6 mil more. We are talking about a raise of possibly +20mil per year.

That's a lot of reasons to joing PSG.
Not to mention, this isn't some Chinese league randomers. Pretty much guaranteed CL opportunities yearly.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
I am either getting old or the world has gone nuts.

World record transfer last year 120m, this year 220m. Amazing. I mean this is going to cost PSG over half a BILLION Euros over 5 years. Think about that for a minute. At the beginning of this year that would have been twice the market capitalization of Juventus club itself!

The revenue that PSG get is skewed by under the table sponsorship deals with companies that have a direct interest with the club owner. This is unethical but legal and gets them around the FFP rules. This is the ultimate joke. Financial Fair Play is the ultimate joke.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
https://www.forbes.com/pictures/mlh45egml/no-4-neymar-jr-barcelona/#3822d4ba613d

Neymar's yearly income is estimated at 40m $ a year right now.

And btw not everyone does anything for money. Both Mertens and Kalinic for example refused Chinese clubs.
You are still playing in Europe, in the CL and living in one of the most beautiful cities in Europe. Everyone would consider it. He will be getting a lot of money, exposure and a chance at the Ballon d'or if he wins the CL with PSG. Not the same thing as playing in the Chinese league.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
I am either getting old or the world has gone nuts.

World record transfer last year 120m, this year 220m. Amazing. I mean this is going to cost PSG over half a BILLION Euros over 5 years. Think about that for a minute. At the beginning of this year that would have been twice the market capitalization of Juventus club itself!

The revenue that PSG get is skewed by under the table sponsorship deals with companies that have a direct interest with the club owner. This is unethical but legal and gets them around the FFP rules. This is the ultimate joke. Financial Fair Play is the ultimate joke.
next year dybala and mbappe (with good seasons) will worth atleast 300 combined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)