Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Papi-a

May 9, 2006
Donnarumma
Conti Musacchio Romagnoli Rodriguez
Kessie Biglia Bonaventura
Suso ????
Silva

This is a really good team. And quite young too. Hope they get the 4th spot
Im not impressed. Talented team with no balls. No Leader, only talent. Kind a like Dortmund!

And the talents they Pick are 2. Rate! Kessie only one that impresses. 40€ on gomes is terrible buisness. He is perhaps the most overhyped Young player on the planet. Media calling him wonderkid :lol:

Lost his place in a terrible Porto side. Perhaps the worst Porto team in 20 years.

- - - Updated - - -

so far they got Musacchio, Rodriguez, A.Silva and Kessie, I'd say that they're having one hell of a mercato for a club of their size, it's probably already the best squad Montella has worked with (apart from 3 months at Roma), let's see what he can get out of them.
A club of their size? :lol: Even tough i hate Those pricks - thats just stupid. :lol: :lol: :lol:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Im not impressed. Talented team with no balls. No Leader, only talent. Kind a like Dortmund!

And the talents they Pick are 2. Rate! Kessie only one that impresses. 40€ on gomes is terrible buisness. He is perhaps the most overhyped Young player on the planet. Media calling him wonderkid ��

Lost his place in a terrible Porto side. Perhaps the worst Porto team in 20 years.

- - - Updated - - -

A club of their size? �� Even tough i hate Those pricks - thats just stupid. ������
CRonaldo picked out Silva as his successor for the NT, must mean something

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Honestly except for Silva who I don't even remember at all (did he play against us?), It would be a very good summer for Milán

Till they sell Donna :lol:
I remember him getting subbed out right after the red card for a defender on our game in Porto. And thats all i remember from his 2 games vs us

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
A club of their size? �� Even tough i hate Those pricks - thats just stupid. ������
Financially speaking they're probably half of Juventus, sporting results wise probably less than a half. Yeah they have glorious European past, but not much else these days. The 4 signings I mentioned are their best work since bringing Ibrahimovič from Barcelona imo and that was 7 years ago, so yeah, impressive for a club of their size. Lets see if this big spending does them any good in the long term, didn't exactly benefit Inter

NitK

Jul 22, 2008
[video=twitter;873643697069600769]https://twitter.com/Isak_Moller/status/873643697069600769[/video]

He specifically said that Milan not playin in CL isn't a deciding factor for him.

If Milan can wrap him up for 25m (rumored price) it's a no brainer. He had 19 assists only in Bundesliga last season.
If this was a comedy sketch the video would've ended with:

"So you're signing with Milan?"
Yes...fuck I mean I don't know

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Milan seems to be making some decent transfers. Better than shinter's way overhyped mercato of previous years.
remains to be seen, although unlikely, all 4 of Kessie, Musacchio, A.Silva and Rodriguez could still turn out to be flops. the likes of Kondogbia, Jovetič, Gabigol or Joao Mario too seemed like decent transfers before they flopped hard

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
[video=twitter;874560410422267904]https://twitter.com/DeadlineDayLive/status/874560410422267904[/video]

£30M for a no name jabroni :ratcafe:

What nonsense

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
remains to be seen, although unlikely, all 4 of Kessie, Musacchio, A.Silva and Rodriguez could still turn out to be flops. the likes of Kondogbia, Jovetič, Gabigol or Joao Mario too seemed like decent transfers before they flopped hard
All of those printer players were way overhyped from the beginning except Joao Mario. These new bbilan signings could flop too but they look like more solid signings imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)