Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (60 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NitK

Jul 22, 2008
So do Milan have a FFP free pass this season? Or are they selling half of their team? I just don't get how they can spend so much.

Judging by the proposal put forward by the owners they have no idea how FFP works and they are overestimating everything, so I look forward to their future European ban.
Isn't the FFP only applicable if you're in a European competition? They weren't in 2016-17 and will be for 17/18 hence getting their money spent ASAP so no FFP issues.

Guessing they have a deadline to hit before the end of 16-17 and 17-18 starting.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Right now they dont care about Europe and FFP matters at all it seems, just seem adamant to get quality to be allowed into a corner seat in big boys club again.

But FFP matter is real for them, already talks and negotiating with UEFA, seems to be pushed back to October. I am guessing they will be hit with the same squad limitiations Inter were in EL.

Apr 9, 2015
Napoli interested in Cragno! Goalkeeper with great reflexes and diving, but a little bit short with 1.85m (?). He is not better than Reina, but I think he is close on his level and Cragno is still only 22 years old.

We will see him in Serie A net year for sure. He is a Cagliari player, but was loaned to Benevento this season.
So we will see him play for Napoli, Cagliari or again for Benevento.

I still rate him lower than Meret, and I can't say too much about Scuffet since he made not enough minutes this season.
We've a lot of choice for Buffon's replacement (not that shitty assfucker szscney please) with Meret, Scuffet, Donnarumma, Cragno & Audero.
Perin is getting older and is always injured, I think he stagnated to much, sadly enough.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
So do Milan have a FFP free pass this season? Or are they selling half of their team? I just don't get how they can spend so much.

Judging by the proposal put forward by the owners they have no idea how FFP works and they are overestimating everything, so I look forward to their future European ban.
i read somewhere that milan is about to start negotiations with uefa about their ffp compliance later this month.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Isn't the FFP only applicable if you're in a European competition? They weren't in 2016-17 and will be for 17/18 hence getting their money spent ASAP so no FFP issues.

Guessing they have a deadline to hit before the end of 16-17 and 17-18 starting.
Yes but what happens if they reach European competition, as they should do?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
finally we are starting to see an uptick on players coming.

its about fucking time Milan. Tired of seeing Napoli & Roma in 2nd and 3rd. Inter I don't care about they can stay where they are lol

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Donnarumma
Conti Musacchio Romagnoli Rodriguez
Kessie Biglia Bonaventura
Suso ????
Silva

This is a really good team. And quite young too. Hope they get the 4th spot

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
seems like it's gonna be Emil Forsberg for that ???? spot.
Could be but Ralf Rangnick said no key players will leave RBL this summer, so i kinda doubt it.

They should get Berardi if you ask me. Play 4312 with Suso behind Berardi-Silva

- - - Updated - - -

Also read they have trouble getting Biglia and could go for Krychowiak instead

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
seems like it's gonna be Emil Forsberg for that ???? spot.
another good signing, looks like a done dealio :agree:

Surprised Red Bull will let him go though...and that Forsberg even want's to go now that they play CL next season, if i was Forsberg i'd stay at least another year, same goes for Keita.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
What about Napoli? Are they going to let Milan and inter pass them out in the league?
Napoli will be a tough nut to crack IMO, they usually are. Milan will do well, Inter I think is going to have another frustrating year IMO. Roma never spend though, they can't.

I'll be honest though, for serious...its kinda cool seeing Milan spending again. These "clubs" really need to get into their own stadiums to boost their revenue, etc. I want eternal pain for Inter but I'm starting to loosen my death grip hatred on Milan, I like Montella. Napoli and Roma bring the flair to Italian football but Milan will help Juve bring Serie A back to the forefront of European football hopefully in a couple years where we were before. Spanish football will be irrelevant when Ronaldo/Messi deteriorate.

- - - Updated - - -

Watch Milan win the CL again before we do :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 54)