Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (65 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

xGenius

Aug 30, 2014
another good signing, looks like a done dealio :agree:

Surprised Red Bull will let him go though...and that Forsberg even want's to go now that they play CL next season, if i was Forsberg i'd stay at least another year, same goes for Keita.
[video=twitter;873643697069600769]https://twitter.com/Isak_Moller/status/873643697069600769[/video]

He specifically said that Milan not playin in CL isn't a deciding factor for him.

If Milan can wrap him up for 25m (rumored price) it's a no brainer. He had 19 assists only in Bundesliga last season.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
No, it's not about do we need him or not. There is something seriously wrong about marotta's valuation of players. we saw the same thing happening when Caldara is signed for same price as Gagliardini. Both were promising players playing for same team, midfielders tend to cost more than defenders and not only that but he let them have the player for another 18 months while inter got the player straight away. if someone is feeding on this club's resources, it looks very likely, i just hope he doesn't get away with it.
I'd slide with you if we were still in the Del Neri era. However at the moment we're winning everything and majority of our transfers are simply brilliant as we're making one of the best moves in Europe.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Theyre going in the right direction. Donnarumma (18), Kessie (21), Romagnoli (22), Silva (22), Conti (23), Suso (24), Rodriguez (25)... Theyve come a long way from signing the Beckhams and Van Bommels of the world
imagine this forum when that happens :hihi:

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Watch Milan win the CL again before we do :lol:

:lol:

That's exactly what I said. The next Italian team to win the CL will not be us. Giving our current status's you'd think it'll be us. If any of the Other Italian club wins this before we do within the next 3-4 seasons I'll seriously give up watching us in this Competition forever.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
:lol:

That's exactly what I said. The next Italian team to win the CL will not be us. Giving our current status's you'd think it'll be us. If any of the Other Italian club wins this before we do within the next 3-4 seasons I'll seriously give up watching us in this Competition forever.
You won't do it. No balls :D

- - - Updated - - -

I just don't get the hype with this kid. Hope you guys prove me wrong though :tup: (or him, actually...lol don't care what you guys think :p)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 59)