Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (52 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
remains to be seen, although unlikely, all 4 of Kessie, Musacchio, A.Silva and Rodriguez could still turn out to be flops. the likes of Kondogbia, Jovetič, Gabigol or Joao Mario too seemed like decent transfers before they flopped hard
not to me, ive seen right through their terrible player choices. expensive, above average at best, foreign mercenaries. atleast Milan was building a solid italian base with Allegri Jr, Romagnoli, Donnarumma, Locatelli etc

- - - Updated - - -

[video=twitter;874560410422267904]https://twitter.com/DeadlineDayLive/status/874560410422267904[/video]

£30M for a no name jabroni :ratcafe:

What nonsense
gotta love the EPL ::lol3::

Buy on AliExpress.com

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Im not impressed. Talented team with no balls. No Leader, only talent. Kind a like Dortmund!

And the talents they Pick are 2. Rate! Kessie only one that impresses. 40€ on gomes is terrible buisness. He is perhaps the most overhyped Young player on the planet. Media calling him wonderkid :lol:

Lost his place in a terrible Porto side. Perhaps the worst Porto team in 20 years.

- - - Updated - - -

A club of their size? :lol: Even tough i hate Those pricks - thats just stupid. :lol: :lol: :lol:
That is a good team, I don't see them challenging for the Scudetto, but a deep run in the Europa League and top 4 place in Serie A (and Champions League qualification) is achievable.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
speaking of Manolas, Mancini wants him at Zenit along with Paredes (CdS)

::lol3::

- - - Updated - - -

L'Equipe says Milan derby for Pastore, who wants to leave PSG. also has offers from EPL

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
He's the best CB Mexico has given since Rafa Márquez. Left footed, good in the air and decent in the passing game. I think he'll do very well in Roma.

There's some other young Mexican CB like Luis Montes from Monterrey, Carlos Salcedo from Fiorentina, and Diego Reyes from Espanyol; they could all be better than Moreno. But Hector has been the most consistent Mexican player in Europe for the last years

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
He's the best CB Mexico has given since Rafa Márquez. Left footed, good in the air and decent in the passing game. I think he'll do very well in Roma.

There's some other young Mexican CB like Luis Montes from Monterrey, Carlos Salcedo from Fiorentina, and Diego Reyes from Espanyol; they could all be better than Moreno. But Hector has been the most consistent Mexican player in Europe for the last years
i remember we were linked to him last season before we got Benatia. wouldnt have minded him at all.

anyway, hope Beppe is keeping an eye (i know) on those youngsters you mentioned. always wanted a Mexican at Juve

Pablo

Jul 9, 2010
[video=twitter;874560410422267904]https://twitter.com/DeadlineDayLive/status/874560410422267904[/video]

£30M for a no name jabroni :ratcafe:

What nonsense

Its actually £18 million....and all the rest depenant on Everton winning things....lol......so £18 million then!!

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Oh, excuse me that i didn't know the great Jordan Pickford :p
All the talent in the world doesn't change that he will miss a few centrimetres every now and then though.

When was the last time England did produce a great goalkeeper btw? And no Joe Hart isn't one.

Jun 6, 2015
Another cheap troll attempt by one of the most clueless clowns here

As if u could make me bite :lol:
I'm pretty sure you just bit.

You take yourself a bit too seriously at times, just chill :D I tried to make the sarcasm easy to spot but I guess I didn't succeed.

And what's your problem with clowns? Clowns are cool.

- - - Updated - - -

Dahoud won't leave for under €40m.
Dortmund won't sell Miki.
Dortmund gonna play hardball with Bayern if they want Hummels.
:ghey:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)