Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (49 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Players like Harry Kane and Lukaku are regularly posting Thierry Henry, Van Nistelrooy and Drogba numbers. Its plain to anyone whose watched those players that they are not as good, so that to me, shows that the level of defending has gone down a lot.

That being said, the Serie A really isn't much better. Dzeko, Immobile, Bellotti and Icardi are posting numbers that are just as good as the Shevchenko's, Trezeguet's and Inzaghi's.
Teams defend a lot differently now than 15 years ago, a lot of it is reactionary, and defenders are becoming increasingly the type who are good with the ball and can defend a bit/have the correct physique.

Dujj

Jun 4, 2017
[video=twitter;882896971333292033]https://twitter.com/sport/status/882896971333292033[/video]

SPORT now saying signing Verratti is almost impossible. Also they said that Barcelona needs to keep calm, perservere.

Mundo Deportivo on their side say that "when PSG sign MBappé and/or Coutinho, that will open a path for Barca". Because they are still thinking PSG has no money, and need to sell to buy, despite multiple statements from France that PSG has a war chest of +200M this summer to buy players.

---

Yuri Berchiche is in Paris, and will undergo medicals either this evening or tomorrow morning (ParisUnited)

Fee is 13M without bonus.

As seen with the cam in PSG building, they are happy with this signing:

"Only 13M, good stuff"

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
The Spanish press are absolutely shameless, arrogant scumbags, but they are able to justify it because they have the two clubs with the biggest draw right now.

Dujj

Jun 4, 2017
The Spanish press are absolutely shameless, arrogant scumbags, but they are able to justify it because they have the two clubs with the biggest draw right now.
That will be like that for years to come sadly.

Anyways, Francesc Aguilar‏(Mundo Deportivo) still being a prick. Saying Verratti will go with PSG to the USA, and then "you will see ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)" .

As if it will change anything :lol:

If only they were only arrogant, but they think they can get any world class players for half of the price because they are Barcelona ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

If they ever do the same with Dybala, I hope Beppe tells them to get lost.

Dujj

Jun 4, 2017
Woo, PSG is the main target of many press today.

- In the CdS, Di Campli says "as in prison" about verratti

- In MD, and SPORT, Bartomeu goes all in, and says Verratti wants to join them
(not even hiding that they delt with the player itself while not caring that UEFA forbids that)

And finally, even in France, LEquipe (who hate PSG to the point that PSG was at war with them during all the past season) even went with articles to sh*t on PSG today.

I sure would like a world where "being in prison means that I do not have to stay true with a contract I signed while being paid millions".

Go go PSG. Don't bend over.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
These Spanish clubs (well the big two in particular) are absolutely disgusting. They tap up players like this every summer, them and their disgusting media/PR teams playing these games with players under contract to other clubs. Hate it.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
i guess that's exactly what they are up to

if alexis is on the market, we shouldn't let him go to any other italian club, period.
Alexis is on the market for a big fat contract that we obviously can't provide him since we've given up on signing him. if he goes to Inter I'm not worried, still enough chokers on that team to not seriously challenge for Scudetto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)