Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (45 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dujj

Jun 4, 2017
:rofl:

He actually said that?
Of course not.

What he said is that he has a big personality/character, and that's why they wanted him. In reference to that game against Barca in Camp Nou where all players besides Matuidi, and Cavani were a bunch of p*ssies.

People are joking about how he doesn't talk about the player's skills, because it's well know he's... not that gifted, to stay polite.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
icemaη;5560310 said:
Real will ask for something similar.
I think they'd let him go for 70-75mln euros.

- - - Updated - - -

Well some club has to pay that asking price be it United or Chelsea...

€100M for Lukaku tho :rofl: Unreal stuff
Yeah that's pretty crazy. But then again, Real did spend 45mln on a 16yo kid :boh: it's just stupid where all of this is heading.

Dujj

Jun 4, 2017
Verratti in a video directly from PSG official website:

http://www.culturepsg.com/news/club/marco-verratti-s-excuse-pour-les-propos-de-son-agent/16408

My translation said:
We had bad days... This morning, I read statements from my agent (Di Campli), I want to say that it isn't what I think, not what I said. He works for me, and I want to apologize to the club, to the supporters, to the other people that work for me.

We started training for the new season, and I am happy to start a new one with the club, with my teammates, my coach, and everyone. I know the club has a lot of faith in me.

Again I want to apologize. You know... I don't talk much because I respect my club a lot. It's been 5 years since I landed here. If I became the player I am, this is thanks to PSG, because they believed in me since the start.

That's why I sincerely apologize. My agent didn't do well. As I said, what he said is not what I think. And I hope something like that won't happen again. We want everything to be fine.

I always gave it my all here. I will continue to do what's best for the club.
Whatever... apologizes accepted. Now the catalans can finally f*ck off for good. Sorry you won't steal player this year.

Dunno what happened but wow, it's like he got wrecked by a truck :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Official video with official translation:

[video=twitter;883399315221348352]https://twitter.com/PSG_English/status/883399315221348352[/video]

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Luciano Spalletti warns Inter that he expects a stellar transfer campaign. “I was promised certain things and if they are not maintained, I’ll speak out.”

The Coach held a Press conference at the start of their pre-season training camp and was asked about the lack of purchases so far.

“I was promised certain things and if they are not maintained, I’ll come back here and speak out,” noted Spalletti.

“When promises are made, they have to be kept and some players need to be bought. As I said, I am not more talented a Coach than those who have been here before me. We need players to integrate into a good squad, but an incomplete one.

“I keep reading in the papers that there are €150m to spend on the market, but someone’s got to bring out this money. We have Piero Ausilio and Walter Sabatini, who know the transfer market like the inside of their pockets, so let’s leave them to work in peace.”

Instead, the former Roma Coach focused on getting the best out of those currently at his disposal.

“A fundamental component is the character of players. Some might think they do two or three things and save the game. That’s not right. Refusing to give up is an important quality.

“I’ve seen Inter lower their level of aggression and determination during games and it must not happen now. We’ve got to work on it.”

:touched: Sounds like all is not well at Inter

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Verratti should fire his agent, is that simple, how many times does he needs to say my agent doesn't speak for me in different ways?

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

alex_samatar

Feb 16, 2004
Inter doing what they do best buying every player they want and then they all fail and then sell them all I just love Inter for keep doing that the more they do it the more they win nothing. Vamos Inter.

Dujj

Jun 4, 2017
Whatever... apologizes accepted. Now the catalans can finally f*ck off for good. Sorry you won't steal player this year.
Ok my bad, I was wrong. Forgot we were talking about the FC Delusiona

Verratti, slowly. Verratti's apologizes mean nothing. Club will be patient in signing Verratti. Transfer window closes on august 31 (Mundo Deportivo)

Papi-a

May 9, 2006
Does anyone know Why Chelsea are willing to splash crazy money After Lukaku or Morata? They have Costa?

I would take him any day over these to. I know Morata is a different kind player.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Does anyone know Why Chelsea are willing to splash crazy money After Lukaku or Morata? They have Costa?

I would take him any day over these to. I know Morata is a different kind player.
It feels as if Conte is going balls-deep into a shopping spree, trying to compensate for all the hunger games he had to play while at Juve.

When these high-priced toys bust out a couple of years from now, it should make for an interesting yard sale.

P.S. Seriously though - why does a woman with 100 super-expensive pairs of shoes goes on to buy another 200? Because she can, there is your answer. :D

May 23, 2013
main reason why.
Madrid has by far the best team in the world that is why they are doing so well in the CL.

- - - Updated - - -

Still belittling Ronaldo? Even after he put 2 past Gigi in the Final?

One just has to look at the amount of goals he scored in the CL and in the League to see how important he is for Real Madrid.
Im not denying that he is important but people are making it seem like he's carrying them. Credit to him his movement is probably the best ever and his goalscoring record against the big boys this season has been spectacular. But at the end of the day he is a poacher. An elite poacher but still a poacher. He is not carrying Madrid he has the best team in the world behind him.

Madrid has the best fullbacks in the world, a very good CB pairing that scores allot, the best midfielder of this generation (post Xavi and Pirlo) in Modric, two other WC cms in Kroos and Isco, and a striker who devotes his life to Ronaldo in Benzema. That along with Ronaldo's goalscoring ability is why they are succeeding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)