Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (93 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

italiacalcio10

Mar 3, 2014
Will be interesting if this sort of stuff hurts PSG in the future with respect to signing to players. I understand why they do it. They pay obscene salaries and transfer fees and if you were tempted by above market salaries for teams outside a top 4 league, they'll hold you too. It just might lead to players thinking - "wow, that's a lot of money, but I also know when PSG puts out a 100MM fee and pays me 10MM/Y, I'm there until end of contract.

Juve is the opposite. Top team in top 4 league that low balls you, but says that if you want out you just need to ask lol.

italiacalcio10

Mar 3, 2014
No italian team can remotely afford his wages.

Inter can try tho, they'll bankrupt themselves
I wish that was the case. Unfortunately, the only think holding back Inter is financial fair play. Their owners literally have too much cash. They have more cash than they know what to do with, and look for overseas investments like this to park it. Suning will pour $$$ into Inter, good thing for us, rightly or wrong FFP will stop them.

Frankly, I do not support FFP. Simply because Manchester City and the EPL is the business case for FFP being crap. These teams dumped money and operated at a loss for years, but now are reaping the rewards. FFP is a backward way of protecting the teams currently at the top, and squashing market opportunities to grow teams and leagues. Mostly notably, it protects the **** out of the EPL.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
because he carried a ridiculously mediocre team like arsenal, and he could do the same with inda too. i do think they could be genuine title contenders with alexis, even with this shit defense of theirs.
he carried them nowhere and current Inter is the same tier or probably even worse than Arsenal

Dujj

Jun 4, 2017
These Spanish clubs (well the big two in particular) are absolutely disgusting. They tap up players like this every summer, them and their disgusting media/PR teams playing these games with players under contract to other clubs. Hate it.
You should read Bartomeu full interviews in both papers.

In short "We want him, and those f*ckers PSG don't want to sell. Also France is sh*t troublesome because they have no release clause, that's a problem".

And as said yesterday, he's not even hiding his board deals with a player behind PSG's back, which is forbidden by UEFA :lol:

But as always, UEFA will shut up.

Dujj

Jun 4, 2017
Yuri Berchiche > PSG (official)

[video=twitter;883345681083244544]https://twitter.com/PSG_inside/status/883345681083244544[/video]

- 4 years (2021)
- Fee, 13+3
- Wage, undisclosed

PSG's president speech in short: "he's no good but has big testicles"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 90)