Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (53 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dujj

Jun 4, 2017
Today, Verratti will say to Emery that he wants to leave, and in Barca Dreamland, Emery will go ask Henrique, and Nasser to let the poor Verratti go (Mundo Deportivo)

Local Basque newspapers confirm PSG wants Berchiche, and that the player really wants to go, and will ask Sociedad to let him go (release clause: 30M, expected transfer fee: 15M)

Timothy Weah (yep the son of "this" Weah) signed a professional contract with PSG (official)

Gatuso > Olympique de Marseille, it's close

Buy on AliExpress.com

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Luiz Gustavo to Marseille

- - - Updated - - -

Mathias Ginter to BMG. Lol what happened to him ? I thought he was a great prospect for Dortmund.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Luiz Gustavo to Marseille

- - - Updated - - -

Mathias Ginter to BMG. Lol what happened to him ? I thought he was a great prospect for Dortmund.
----------------Pele

----Sakai----Fanni - Rolando--Evra

---------------L.Gustavo

-----------M.Lopez ---Sanson

----Thauvin-------------------Payet

---------------Germain

That's not a bad team at all, a good mix of experience and youth. Marseille are still not done with their transfer activity either. Looks like they'll have a decent team for next season.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Everton having a pretty busy mercato @Pablo. Team that has spent the most money so far along with Milan

And it seems they're going to buy Giroud too to replace Lukaku.

May 23, 2013
----------------Pele

----Sakai----Fanni - Rolando--Evra

---------------L.Gustavo

-----------M.Lopez ---Sanson

----Thauvin-------------------Payet

---------------Germain

That's not a bad team at all, a good mix of experience and youth. Marseille are still not done with their transfer activity either. Looks like they'll have a decent team for next season.
Its a good team. But I thought they were bought by the owner of the LA Dodgers. They need a bit more if they want to get a CL spot imo.

- - - Updated - - -

Very nice transfer window for Lyon. They made a lot of money.

Sadly, they just proved they are a selling club, not one that plan to try to reach the top.
impressive that they'vekept him for this long though. Hope the reinvest the money well.....

Dujj

Jun 4, 2017
Yuri Berchiche > PSG (LeParisien, Real Sociedad medias)

Should be official before the end of the week.

PSG is really Europe laughing stock. They can't get better than a turd with no International experience, 0 CL game, and seems almost as troublesome as Aurier.

Really PSG should crash, and burn.

That + their fail with Pepe, :lol:

I changed my mind, hope Verratti will get out of there. PSG doesn't deserve him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 48)