Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (23 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
So he snubbed Inter for Besiktas? :lol: Wasn't Inter offering him a massive paycheck too?
He snubbed Inter for PSG, but somehow, I dont know what, but the PSG thing that was so sure didnt work out in last second and within same day he signed for Besiktas.

Pablo

Jul 9, 2010
Everton having a pretty busy mercato @Pablo. Team that has spent the most money so far along with Milan

And it seems they're going to buy Giroud too to replace Lukaku.
All good so far. Over-paying for a few but its not my money, and we look to be mostly getting proven prem players.

Think the plan is to spread Lukaku's goals accross our attacking play more. Our whole play was designed to get Lukaku chances, that will change next season.

Jul 2, 2006
CL champion to total obscurity within a month, life can change so fast.
going to play in cl again, will be earning 15 million for 3 years and will be treated much better than what he deserves. some familiar faces will be around like adriano(from barcelona), quaresma, babel and talisca. not much obscurity.

the reason he didn't want psg btw is that he wanted to play regularly.

Dujj

Jun 4, 2017
Lacazette had his medical at Arsenal, £52m and Rooney off to Everton
And who will be Rooney's replacement?

- - - Updated - - -

Pepe's contract details:

- 2 + 1 (official)
- 4.5M per year (official)
- 4.000 euros per point gained in the league by the club (official)
- Between 1.5M and 3M as signing bonus. (two sources, unofficial)

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
And who will be Rooney's replacement?
They will probably go for an attacker now that Ibra and Rooney is gone, Rashford, Martial and Mikhytaryan would gladly play more, but they'll still go for Morata or someone

- - - Updated - - -

:lol2: 4k euros per point.... oh God. These contracts and this world... such a fucked up place.
last season they got 77 points which roughly translates into 300k, will it really motivate him considering his regular salary and bank account numbers? :D

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
last season they got 77 points which roughly translates into 300k, will it really motivate him considering his regular salary and bank account numbers? :D
I just try to look it from another angle. Like... one match they win is gonna be 3 average year wages here in my country. And it's 90 minutes of football compared to 2000-2500 working hours of slavery.

I know there were more hilarious bonuses like Yaya used to have. Iirc he had 1mln per every goal he scored in the CL.

Jul 2, 2006
I just try to look it from another angle. Like... one match they win is gonna be 3 average year wages here in my country. And it's 90 minutes of football compared to 2000-2500 working hours of slavery.

I know there were more hilarious bonuses like Yaya used to have. Iirc he had 1mln per every goal he scored in the CL.
Every club should do the same. They replaced match bonuses with point bonuses. Players won't be getting anything from the matches they lost.

Dujj

Jun 4, 2017
CulturePSG got infos about why Pepe didn't join PSG:

- Pepe had an agreement with PSG
- But in the end, he wanted more, and Besiktas came out with a new bigger offer
- More money, longer contract
- PSG offered only 1+1 with a salary decrease during the second optional year
- Antero Henrique refused to up his offer when Besiktas offered more, because he thinks it's foolish to offer 3 years + big salary to a 34yo with knees problem

- Emery really wanted him tho, because of his experience in CL

---

Also, Berchiche > PSG, done deal, 15M+bonus

Dujj

Jun 4, 2017
Lucas Moura (PSG) is now AS Roma top priority (Corriere dello Sport)

According to them, Monchi directly contacted PSG, and Emery. PSG wants 30M.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)