Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (52 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Yeah, says Tuttosport.

And I never said Chiellini is the one to be bought for top clubs.

Why is that reasoning stupid? Aren't we doing that? Yeah, we do.
No not Tuttosport, both him and his wife mentioned it several times.

Then we're a very club for refusing that offer but selling our best players.

No wonder it's Pep who admires him, he's a shit coach.
Your hate for him is making you blind. :)

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Wasnt Herrera one of their best players last season @Fake Melo @United#7? I think Mourinho likes him so hell stick around, they should sell Fellaini though.

And i hope youre right, that they sign only one of them (Fabinho) and that we get the other (Matic obviously)
Herrera was great last season.

Dujj

Jun 4, 2017
Monchi (AS Roma) met with Antero Henrique (PSG) about Lucas (PSG) - (Corriere dello Sport)

- - - Updated - - -

PSG offered Real Sociedad 15M for Yuri Berchiche (Diario Vasco)

Dujj

Jun 4, 2017
Antero Henrique (PSG) will meet with Real Madrid to discuss James, and Danilo.

[video=twitter;881533839612444672]https://twitter.com/parisunited6/status/881533839612444672[/video]

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
PSG are starting to piss me off.

Do they want to get rid off Aurier and are really interested in Danilo, or do they just try to make him more expensive for us, because they are still butthurt for us taking Coman for free?

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Lol that reasoning is stupid. So if Chiellini is the better defender, why is he still a Juve player after all these years? Besides, just to contradict your statement a little bit more, City showed real interest in Leo last season, only for him to decline the offer.

- - - Updated - - -

Didn't you used to love the guy and also bought his jersey? I swear I remember you saying that.
Yep , i still have it .
I used to like , he was young prospect and I thought he might be good as Chiellini , but he is different type of defender now , i simply like our CBs to be more aggressive, tackle more , but it seems in modernized football every coach likes defenders with ball playing skills, and when it comes to ball playing skills Bonucci is #1 , that's why he would start in every single team in the world .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dujj

Jun 4, 2017
The Catalan's Watch

- SPORT diaro say that it's the D day for Verratti. He will put an ultimatum in place when he will meet Nasser in the coming hours. If he doesn't get what he wants, BE CAREFUL NASSER.

- MUndo Deportivo say that Verratti wants to be the good guy, will shut up, and join PSG for the pre-season, he thinks that if he's seen as the best dude around, PSG will let him go by itself.

Must be nice to be paid just to write 5 lines of bullshits every days... till you are two doing it, and say the exact opposite of each other the same day.

Dujj

Jun 4, 2017
Just read their full articles above, stopped reading when they say "Verratti will suffer because of the PSG supporters, they are amongs the most dangerous in the world".

Just because of all those lies, and also because not only they trash PSG, but also those supporting the club as if we were some kind of criminals, I really hope PSG will send Barca to die, even if at worst it means Verratti will be benched à-la-De-Gea for quite some times.

F*ck those catalans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)