Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (106 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
So every top team is wrong except you. I think that says something and my guess it's not about these top teams.
Nope , probably I don't understand football well ,or at least good as they do .

Reason why I don't like B19 it's because his style , i like better defenders who can tackle and are aggressive (Chiellini for example) , also i like Cadlara (And yes I haven't seen him playing that much) .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Buy on AliExpress.com

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Çalhanoglu done deal to Milan. Medical on Monday - GDM

So with Conti and Çalhanoglu signings, Milan would've spent around €150M this mercato

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
We sell all our best players. If somebody showed real interest for him he'd be long gone, just like any other player.
Lol that reasoning is stupid. So if Chiellini is the better defender, why is he still a Juve player after all these years? Besides, just to contradict your statement a little bit more, City showed real interest in Leo last season, only for him to decline the offer.

- - - Updated - - -

Nope , probably I don't understand football well ,or at least good as they do .

Reason why I don't like B19 it's because his style , i like better defenders who can tackle and are aggressive (Chiellini for example) , also i like Cadlara (And yes I haven't seen him playing that much) .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Didn't you used to love the guy and also bought his jersey? I swear I remember you saying that.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Lol that reasoning is stupid. So if Chiellini is the better defender, why is he still a Juve player after all these years? Besides, just to contradict your statement a little bit more, City showed real interest in Leo last season, only for him to decline the offer.
Yeah, says Tuttosport.

And I never said Chiellini is the one to be bought for top clubs.

Why is that reasoning stupid? Aren't we doing that? Yeah, we do.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Yeah, says Tuttosport.

And I never said Chiellini is the one to be bought for top clubs.

Why is that reasoning stupid? Aren't we doing that? Yeah, we do.
:shifty:

Mate the offer from City was real. Bonucci himself said he turned down a lucrative offer from them. Pep is one of his biggest admirers.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Then we're a very club for refusing that offer but selling our best players.

No wonder it's Pep who admires him, he's a shit coach.
Conte is a shit coach for wanting him at Chelsea too ?

Zidane is also a keen admirer of him. He's shit too ?

At the Euros last year, English pundits were constantly sucking his dick on how good he is and how great an addition he would be in the Premier League.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Conte is a shit coach for wanting him at Chelsea too ?

Zidane is also a keen admirer of him. He's shit too ?

At the Euros last year, English pundits were constantly sucking his dick on how good he is and how great an addition he would be in the Premier League.
I surely hope they do end up with him but he's 30 already, so I doubt that will happen.

- - - Updated - - -

PSG is bidding high for James Rodriguez. Real wants 75mln but PSG is offering 60 at this point.

Calhanoglu to Milan. 22mln + bonuses.

Roma is going after Lucas to replace Salah.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Lot of hype around them but I'm predicting they won't have that great a year. If they achieve top 4, that would be considered as a success for them.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Tbh they have a decent team at the moment, unlike previous years when they had dogshit and no coach would be able to make them jump.
Agree but I'm hearing a lot of scudetto talk from media and their fans which is nonsense.
They have bought a whole new starting eleven and it's not like they have bought in 'guarantees'. They signed a group of good young players who may probably take time to adjust.
I expect Inter to do better than them actually. With Spalletti, there's atleast this minimum guarantee that he'll get you a CL spot even though they won't win anything under him.
Napoli are a sure shot for the top 4 next season.
Now all depends on how Roma fare in the rest of the mercato. If they sell Nainggolan or any of their key players again , they're going to struggle next season.

DutchJuventino

Apr 9, 2015
And they are looking really good too. They will easily come third this season.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
Bonaventura - Andre Silva - Suso
Calhanoglu
Kucka - Kessie
R. Rodriguez - Romagnoli - Musacchio - Conti
Donnarumma (?)​

Mate this is worse than Napoli and Roma, this is at max an upgraded Fiorentina. 4th will be good.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
It seems Berardi has a price tag of 50mln euros.

Roma is in the game. However I doubt they'd big that much. Number is gonna be big though and I expect them to sign him to replace Salah. Him or Lucas.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Bonaventura - Andre Silva - Suso
Calhanoglu
Kucka - Kessie
R. Rodriguez - Romagnoli - Musacchio - Conti
Donnarumma (?)​

Mate this is worse than Napoli and Roma, this is at max an upgraded Fiorentina. 4th will be good.
:agree:

Some very mid-tablish players in that lineup. Pretty much looks like a prime Fiorentina.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 96)