Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (146 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Don't know what you're laughing about but he's sold Salah for €50M and bought Pellegrini, Karsdorp, Moreno and Gonalons for a combined €35M. I think he's made a good start.
It's a good start for a team that wants to put a fight for CL places maybe. Szczesny, Salah, Rudiger (and Manolas who can still leave judging that he was already close) were pretty much the backbone of their squad.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dujj

Jun 4, 2017
Benjamin Mendy (AS Monaco) has reached an agreement with Manchester City (LEquipe)

[video=twitter;880906722487001095]https://twitter.com/lequipe/status/880906722487001095[/video]

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Actually I get them selling him and Paredes, easily replaceable players. The problem happens when you sell Salah and Manolas and you can't get similar top level in their positions.

Rudiger is physically gifted but he is bit of an oaf, wasn't even good enough to start CB for them tho excellent rotation. Paredes you sell for 30-40 and get a superior young player in Pellegrini is just good business.

It's the rest of the sales I don't get. Monchi better come out with gems with this too big of a fire sale going on.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
It's a good start for a team that wants to put a fight for CL places maybe. Szczesny, Salah, Rudiger (and Manolas who can still leave judging that he was already close) were pretty much the backbone of their squad.
Agree with rest but not Rudiger. Starting CB was Fazio when everyone healthy.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Selling Rudiger and keeping Manolos is pretty great move if true. They got so much cash from sales so far. I wouldn't laugh at Monchi :D I think he has gotten a big task to change pretty much the whole squad & fill it with kids and some big talent that will cost a whole lot in the future. They might lose 2nd spot but I think they will get top 4 which is still a success to them. Plus I have a feeling that Di Francesco - Monchi duo is there for years to come (for a change) which will just improve them a lot on the long term. I would have sold Salah too while they aren't going to feel a thing after losing Szczesny cause that Brazilian GK did replace him pretty good already.

- - - Updated - - -

Benjamin Mendy (AS Monaco) has reached an agreement with Manchester City (LEquipe)

[video=twitter;880906722487001095]https://twitter.com/lequipe/status/880906722487001095[/video]
Sucks.

He's probably the only player I wanted to see here in case of Sandro's departure.

- - - Updated - - -

Conti and Calhanoglu will most likely sign for Milan next week.

Both for around 50mln euros.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
On paper what is so special about Inter?
Nothing special.

But still Icardi and Perisic is better than anything Milan have at the moment.

They have a good midfield core with Gagliardini, Joao Mario and now Valero coming in. Kondogbia was pretty decent for them last season. Both midfield and attack is better than what Milan have.

Their defense sucks though. Terrible fullbacks and average CB's.

- - - Updated - - -

Selling Rudiger and keeping Manolos is pretty great move if true. They got so much cash from sales so far. I wouldn't laugh at Monchi :D I think he has gotten a big task to change pretty much the whole squad & fill it with kids and some big talent that will cost a whole lot in the future. They might lose 2nd spot but I think they will get top 4 which is still a success to them. Plus I have a feeling that Di Francesco - Monchi duo is there for years to come (for a change) which will just improve them a lot on the long term. I would have sold Salah too while they aren't going to feel a thing after losing Szczesny cause that Brazilian GK did replace him pretty good already .
Yeah their major loss is Salah and it will be interesting to see who they replace him with. If it's Thauvin, they've downgraded in that area majorly.

But the rest ? Rudiger is hardly what you call backbone of their team. He was a makeshift RB for them last season. Szczesny was on loan with them and they made that investment on that Brazilian GK so there's no point in trying to sign Szczesny.

Let's not apply our standards to them. They can't compete with us financially. They need SD's like Monchi who can sell high and find cut price gems because it's the only way they can be competitive in the next few years.

I think they'll take a hit next year but still good enough to make top 4 imo.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Juninho joining Lyon as Sporting Director.

Napoli sign Adam Ounas. Not sure thats a good move fir him tbh, as i doubt he'll get much game time. Hes still a bit raw and inconsistent, he still hasnt forced his way into the Bordeaux starting lineup. So its also a risky move for Napoli.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
It's not bs actually. Reports that Liverpool want to break their transfer record for him. I read figures of 60M pounds being mentioned which would be around €70M.

Good chance of this happening imo.

Dujj

Jun 4, 2017
Wooo, how does things change quickly.

Pepe failed to reach an agreement with PSG in the end, and will join Besiktas early next week. The reason was that Pepe wants more than the 1+1 contract offered from PSG. (MARCA)

Fabinho will NOT join PSG. While Fabinho reached an agreement for a 5 years long contract with PSG, Monaco said that they definitely won't sell Fabinho to them. (LEquipe, LeParisien etc.)

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Wooo, how does things change quickly.

Pepe failed to reach an agreement with PSG in the end, and will join Besiktas early next week. The reason was that Pepe wants more than the 1+1 contract offered from PSG. (MARCA)

Fabinho will NOT join PSG. While Fabinho reached an agreement for a 5 years long contract with PSG, Monaco said that they definitely won't sell Fabinho to them. (LEquipe, LeParisien etc.)
Weren't you confident Fabinho would go to PSG

Dujj

Jun 4, 2017
Weren't you confident Fabinho would go to PSG
Read my posts history, I said from the very beginning that Monaco won't sell any of their players to PSG.

It's logical. You don't sell your best players to your main competitor unless you're called Dortmund.

So no, not surprised. Sure many PSG fans are crying, but in my case, nope, I knew it :)

@Mark, you can re-open Fabinho thread, despite not joining PSG, he still has an agreement with Monaco if he wants to leave this summer.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Nah, I'm kidding about Bonucci. I'd never expect top clubs to sign him because I never thought he's on that level. Otherwise he would have left already.

But I do wonder who will they sign at this point.
Even i don't like/rate Bonucci , if there is any defender who would sign almost every top club that would be Bonucci , he can play in every top team , for some strange reasons he is rated more than every our other defenders.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Even i don't like/rate Bonucci , if there is any defender who would sign almost every top club that would be Bonucci , he can play in every top team , for some strange reasons he is rated more than every our other defenders.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So every top team is wrong except you. I think that says something and my guess it's not about these top teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 141)