Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (44 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dujj

Jun 4, 2017
Would be a good signing for them.
Lucas Moura is a joke of a player. Minus the stats he doesn't deserve because he's matched with way better player than him, he's average, like really average. He lacks a brain too, always making the wrong choices.

He doesn't even run as fast as when he landed in Paris.

PSG fans are eager to sell their "Bald Neymar" :lol:

30M would be a great deal for PSG.

Dujj

Jun 4, 2017
He would be good for a club like Roma. He's basically the Brazilian Salah.
I am not a die hard PSG fan, but even I will be delighted to see him leave.

- - - Updated - - -

[video=twitter;882506305319034880]https://twitter.com/beINSPORTS_news/status/882506305319034880[/video]

BeIN SPORTS mother branch tweeted about Verratti. Translation:

Sources tell them Verratti will stay at PSG.

BeIN SPORTS mother branch patron is... Nasser al khelaifi

Dujj

Jun 4, 2017
And Real will apparently steal Ceballos that was supposed to go to Barca.

Real Madrid third CL in a row incoming...

And if they add MBappé too before august 31, then oh well :shifty:

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
They are just in incredible position right now. Not only they have an amazing starting XI, but now they are buying the best talents out there.

Might be risky a bit though, as both Ceballos and Hernandez are kids, so I don't know how much space will they find next to Marcelo, or in that midfield made of Modric, Kroos and Casemiro.

What's also scary is the fact that they might end up selling James, who wasn't that impressive at Madrid, and make one big bomb signing which will make them skyrocket ahead of other teams. Consdiering Benzema is to be replaced sooner or later, I'd say I'm gonna shit my pants if I see Mbappe upfront, with Ronaldo and Bale next to him. Holy shit. They might sell Morata too and add an extra 60-70mln into their wallet.

They did win so many CLs, especially recently, but they had flaws in their game. Not so long ago I was confident we could beat them. And we did. But seeing what shape are they taking, unlike Barca who plays shit football, I think Real is gonna make the ground tremble for many years to come.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
I just try to look it from another angle. Like... one match they win is gonna be 3 average year wages here in my country. And it's 90 minutes of football compared to 2000-2500 working hours of slavery.

I know there were more hilarious bonuses like Yaya used to have. Iirc he had 1mln per every goal he scored in the CL.
4k the average yearly wage in Serbia, really? That translates into what, 330 euros per month? Hell, thats below mininum wage in Latvia and we're the Crotone of Europe :D I should quit my job and live like a king in Serbia for a year

Dujj

Jun 4, 2017
After this happened, the catalan newspaper SPORT contacted a member of PSG's board, and got this reply:

"Barcelona are wasting their time, and energy."

I'm conflicted, a part of me really want Barca to get fucked because they use the most awful ways/tactics to try to get the players they want. Another part is hating PSG because they are managed by morons, and so want Verratti to go elsewhere.

Oh well.

[video=twitter;882506305319034880]https://twitter.com/beINSPORTS_news/status/882506305319034880[/video]

BeIN SPORTS mother branch tweeted about Verratti. Translation:

Sources tell them Verratti will stay at PSG.

BeIN SPORTS mother branch patron is... Nasser al khelaifi

Jun 6, 2015
After this happened, the catalan newspaper SPORT contacted a member of PSG's board, and got this reply:

"Barcelona are wasting their time, and energy."

I'm conflicted, a part of me really want Barca to get fucked because they use the most awful ways/tactics to try to get the players they want. Another part is hating PSG because they are managed by morons, and so want Verratti to go elsewhere.

Oh well.
Stay calm. Verratti will come home in 2-3 years :D

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
4k the average yearly wage in Serbia, really? That translates into what, 330 euros per month? Hell, thats below mininum wage in Latvia and we're the Crotone of Europe :D I should quit my job and live like a king in Serbia for a year
It's less if you don't believe the lies behind statistics. My friend earns like 2500 per year.

Average wage per month here is 200e :p

But yeah, people with higher income or in the retirement would live like kings here because we've got pretty much the EU prices. So we spend 80% of the wage on the food lol.

Dujj

Jun 4, 2017
Stay calm. Verratti will come home in 2-3 years :D
Nevermind, chose my camp.

[video=twitter;882708505270136832]https://twitter.com/RadioFCB/status/882708505270136832[/video]

Those m*therf*ckers actually ask PSG to free Verratti, that what PSG is doing is "inhuman", and that slavery was abolished.

Are they for real? Slavery? Inhuman? Do they actually know what slavery mean? Surely not being paid millions to shoot in a soft ball.

My god. Ok, I hope Barca get disolved somehow, and their fans fined for being irreversible morons.

Dujj

Jun 4, 2017
"What you can hear for a few hours now is just pretense from PSG. The beginning of negociations is imminent, and I can say Verratti will be signed for 80M. The sheiks will let him [Verratti] go." (Mundo Deportivo in tomorrow paper)

Expect SPORT to say the same, but for 60M.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Barca and their propoganda machine are pathetically deluded but relax Dujji, you become obsessed about this nonexistent saga :D

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Dujj

Jun 4, 2017
Barca and their propoganda machine are pathetically deluded but relax Dujji, you become obsessed about this nonexistent saga :D

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
I don't care if Verratti leaves. What I dislike is how Barca does things.

They don't even respect PSG. Without even digging in their propaganda, 80M is an insult in today market.

Masnou from SPORT was the same yesterday. Talking sh*t about PSG "because PSG think they are big but they are not", as if anyone should bend over to them like dogs.

Sure PSG has Qatar behind them, but just talking about football, PSG never treated any club like what Barca is doing for ages now. Because PSG is not the first club they trash.

Also, one of the problem with Barca is that when you point that out, you are a racist, and a Madrid fan. You see, they are sure everyone hates them "because they are catalans". They should reflect and understand that if so many people hate them, there are millions of reasons other than racism.

edit: also a few days ago, they insulted all Paris fans (so me included) of being dangerous criminals, and that's why "they are here to save Verratti" from us.

- - - Updated - - -

MBappé will be back to training on JUly 10, and is not against staying in Monaco (LeParisien)

He should renew from what most medias are saying. At least he won't go to Real.

- - - Updated - - -

Messi renewed with Barca, contract now lasts till 2021. He also gets a salary increase 20M > 35M euros per year ( :marc: ) (LEquipe21)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)