Nicolas Anelka (7 Viewers)

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009

dis non-french frenchman being a real dick to his true country.

- - - Updated - - -

at the very least more than llorente
ofc. hes a non-french basque player playing for spain but with blond hair and blue eyes and really a true swede

2ndIINone

Jan 26, 2013
Juventus is going to be the first club in awhile that will play Anelka in his natural position...
Dude knows where the goal is dont let those stats from last season scare u off. The reason why Shanghai used him in midfield was to provide some spark and creativity. Those guys were awful im suprised that anyone would like to play there but thats a whole different story

Anelka is blessed with two great feet, a fantastic first touch, very skillful knows how to beat a defender..can play as a target man or right behind a striker. Still relatively quick specially off the blocks. Cant be that bad having someone like that comin off the bench.

What i have noticed recently though is that Anelka has become alot less selfish which is somethin that i dont like.. if Anelka wants to be successful at Juve he needs to return to his shoot first policy

Jul 1, 2010
Juventus is going to be the first club in awhile that will play Anelka in his natural position...
Dude knows where the goal is dont let those stats from last season scare u off. The reason why Shanghai used him in midfield was to provide some spark and creativity. Those guys were awful im suprised that anyone would like to play there but thats a whole different story

Anelka is blessed with two great feet, a fantastic first touch, very skillful knows how to beat a defender..can play as a target man or right behind a striker. Still relatively quick specially off the blocks. Cant be that bad having someone like that comin off the bench.

What i have noticed recently though is that Anelka has become alot less selfish which is somethin that i dont like.. if Aneka wants to be succesfull at Juve he needs to return to his shoot first policy
Thanks for the feedback.

I guess he can't really be worse than the scrubs we have in attack.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)