Nicolò Rovella (18 Viewers)

Edi_K

Nov 6, 2021
Rovella is boss whenever I've seen him. Such a consistent and composed performer who rarely makes an error Insane that he isn't a part of the team this season
for next season we need a coach who can swear on his mama tits that he will commit to play Mirreti , fagioli ,Rovella each game! as long as they are healthy)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I mean by definition a key pass can’t lead to a goal lol. But he could’ve had at least one assist on one of them if his teammate was a better finisher.
It can't, how so? Not talking about assists but say a through pass that unlocked a defense or a quick counter either of which led to a goal.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
key pass is basically an assist that wasn't converted. see here:
Makes sense, I guess. Key pass to me would be like Rabiot passing beyond the back line to open Kostic up on the wing to whip in a cross to Dusan. Rabiot gets the key pass, Kostic the assist, etc.

- - - Updated - - -

Not sure I'd give anyone a "second assist" lol that seems dumb - either your pass led to the goal or your key pass led to the assist of a goal.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Makes sense, I guess. Key pass to me would be like Rabiot passing beyond the back line to open Kostic up on the wing to whip in a cross to Dusan. Rabiot gets the key pass, Kostic the assist, etc.

- - - Updated - - -

Not sure I'd give anyone a "second assist" lol that seems dumb - either your pass led to the goal or your key pass led to the assist of a goal.
yeah it’s dumb

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

- - - Updated - - -

Not all plays are equal tho. A through ball that puts you out 2v1 is more valuable than the eventual assist, even if the stats dont show it

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
Glad he’s actually getting a lot of game time. Was concerned with how many centre mids they have on their books that he would be in and out the 11. With Sensi out injured for a length of time he should continue starting regularly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)