Nicolò Rovella (20 Viewers)

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
So fucking stupid. Should’ve been trusted. but no, gotta pay 7M or whatever for Paredes because experience.
Always seemed like a waste of money. This kid should have stayed here but then again hes playing regularly now. If he had stayed I wonder if Allegri have would treated him in a similar way he has treated Fagioli so far.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
We could’ve easily played the following this season:
Fagioli rovella locatelli
Miretti

Hm who suggested this the past summer?
Excited for these midfielders. Smart signings of top players should be complemented by these guys.

Been hoping to see Rovella at Juve for a year, he has what it takes to deserve a real shot. Right technique, right visión, and right attutude.

Edi_K

Nov 6, 2021
Always seemed like a waste of money. This kid should have stayed here but then again hes playing regularly now. If he had stayed I wonder if Allegri have would treated him in a similar way he has treated Fagioli so far.
of course allegri would treat him the same way , making him important bench warmer player.
just think about he midfield Miretti Fagioli and Rovella the new MFR midfield ---> cost --> 0$ , upfront dusan on the flanks chiesa and Illing rotating with soule and Kostic...

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
of course allegri would treat him the same way , making him important bench warmer player.
just think about he midfield Miretti Fagioli and Rovella the new MFR midfield ---> cost --> 0$ , upfront dusan on the flanks chiesa and Illing rotating with soule and Kostic...
This is what I was thinking to be honest.

Couple This with a couple veterans like sms and another quality attacker and we can talk.

Of course assuming mackeni gets sold and sandro and cuadrado are properly sold and covered

Edi_K

Nov 6, 2021
This is what I was thinking to be honest.

Couple This with a couple veterans like sms and another quality attacker and we can talk.

Of course assuming mackeni gets sold and sandro and cuadrado are properly sold and covered
we don't need SMS , SMS old , now every one uses the messenger , SMS is in his prime , I don't think its the right thing to pay 70 mil for a player tp perform great for another 2 -3 years as well due to his age he might be at higher risk for injury , if we get him under 40 mil any time, other wise we will have MFR (Miretti , Fagioli , Rovella) plus Locateli , and possible need to add another WC young talent , We wound need to spend money on our $$ LB and RB and 1 CB,
as well Kaio jorge , this boy is very talented , but thanks to Allegri who made him a gvery important bench warmer which for sure made him weaker from sitting so much , and the low intensity trainings so when he went playing shit hit the fan, i hope this boy will get his shape back in the next 6 month so next season he will come strong!!!
as well we might get koni de winter back next year ...
no need to spend money , those young boys under a great coach will make juve dominate champions league for years , without us worry that they will leave for real or barca, or liverpool ...

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Sms Because is linda safe bet in terms of performance and experience, but we need to know if thw price is fair (which we all k ow how it will be)

But yeah, if burger and rabiot are sold, we need to keep a balance in the veterana of our misfielders. All cannot be fagiolismo and mirettis

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)