Nicolò Rovella (24 Viewers)

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Look at it this way possibly ..... Rovella performs well today but with a team not Juve. Seems like it's happening with too many players leaving us. Safe to suggest maybe 1) Max doesn't have what it takes to coach players to their greatest potential 2) Posters who suggested over the last year Max was handed a star-studded team previously which was determining factor in Juve success.

I brushed off the 2nd statement as no way but more and more the performances I watch gives credence to possibly it being factual?

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Look at it this way possibly ..... Rovella performs well today but with a team not Juve. Seems like it's happening with too many players leaving us. Safe to suggest maybe 1) Max doesn't have what it takes to coach players to their greatest potential 2) Posters who suggested over the last year Max was handed a star-studded team previously which was determining factor in Juve success.

I brushed off the 2nd statement as no way but more and more the performances I watch gives credence to possibly it being factual?
Thanks.

Been saying this since long time ago. Glad you are taking into consideration this

venus_isle

Sep 23, 2010

Not just the players whos doing well after leaving Juve, but also the players who was doing well before joining Juve. Best young player series A, best defender of series A..

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Not just the players whos doing well after leaving Juve, but also the players who was doing well before joining Juve.Best young player series A, best defender of series A..
Correct. Yea saw betting odds before season that Dusan was the fav to lead Serie A in goals though he's not that far off but IMO little chance happening and Bremer has made his fair share of miscues. And when I see him attempt to make forward passes I wish Bono was in there instead. Both still young but your post holds plenty of water.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Yes I remember you as being one with others who if possible can chime in with an acknowledgment of all evidence shown being correct.
:hi:
Theres not a winning formula for every team you manage, but a top coach is a top coach and even under bad seasons, they should operate under teh standards of their experience and knowledge. Sometimes you can win, others you lose, thats inevitable.

But what we are witnessing is a totally different monster.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Good game. Can move the ball around but has a bit of bite. Also finds space well.

Still not convinced using our budget on Paredes when we had Rovella plus numerous issues to fix was the best idea.
Allegri kept asking for Paredes because he believe young players make mistake. Paredes become one of the highest earner in Serie A.
I believe we could get Udogie if we didnt focus on Paredes. The transfer value is around the same but Paredes will come for more cheaper loan with higher salary.

Then we will still have Rovella as DM

Rockets

Jul 26, 2022
keep doing it kid! Really have high hope for you. If we manage to clear the mess in the club this season, come back next season and make a promising midfield-trio together with Miretti and Fagioli.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012

that's a good question. i expect tuz to give expert answers.
It's a mental issue, 100%. I don't buy that Allegri suddenly decided to not work in training at all.

In terms of kms run we are better than some teams ahead of us in the table, but mentally there is a disconnect between the players and coach and they don't give that mental effort which is crucial. Any professional player can run 12km no problem, how and where they run, the intensity etc is a different issue

Rockets

Jul 26, 2022
red card at 94's , but its because he wants to get an equalizer, showing that he cares. Its kind of the positive impulsiveness that a young player should possess, absolutely like it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)