Nicolò Fagioli (37 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
yeah that's... unwarranted? surprising?

he was due a raise but the gambling made it a completely new situation with different considerations. i really hope there will be a clause and if he gambles he's out

When he could have had his contract rescinded instead. That's some special treatment.

I'm not mad though, I like him. But it's weird.
you can't rescind the contract for gambling i guess. neither of the gamblers are fired, and i bet some of them would be if the clubs had the legal ground

weird is a good word for it indeed

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
It makes no sense to renew and raise the salary of a player who you just renewed 1 year ago until 2026, who has just been found guilty of a crime and who is suspended and playing again in 7 months...

It even sounds suspicious…
there is a reason other team fans say juve is mafia.

juve rewards cheaters and criminals

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Some of you are perhaps missing the big picture here, just checking out his market value explains a lot, making some legal plusvalenza on him later on is almost bullet proof even in the current circumstances, otherwise worst case scenario we still have a decent homegrown squad player on reasonable wages to count on for the foreseeable future.

IMG_1230.jpeg

- - - Updated - - -

That aside, you can’t just expect the club to gift him away for free to some other rival italian team to exploit and boost their squads on the cheap after his rehabilitation is over and damage already done.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)