Nicolò Fagioli (31 Viewers)

Oct 17, 2005
Whether we like it or not the reality is Juve aren’t sending players who earn 5-7m to the stands.
Why? Who made that rule? Why should any club do that? It shouldn't matter how much wage a club is paying someone, if the player has been deemed not good enough, and he's refusing to leave despite other club interest, don't the club have a right to send him on the bench?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Rockets

Jul 26, 2022
I think the question is if we need a quality midfielder or not to play in favor of shitmids like Rabiot and Arthur. I think the time to consider Fagioli as yet another primavera kid who needs to be constantly loaned out over, he's well established already and would definitely be of use for us.
We definitely need a quality midfielder, 100 percent. And yes, fully agree that Fagioli is ready for Juve. If Allegri sees him and other kids as quality players, and hence give them enough chance so that they can earn their spot and become a regular starter, that simply would be the best case.
However, if they are not good enough, or Allegri think they are, at best, rotational options, then it turns back to the question I brought forth.

JuelzSantana

Sep 28, 2017
Why? Who made that rule? Why should any club do that? It shouldn't matter how much wage a club is paying someone, if the player has been deemed not good enough, and he's refusing to leave despite other club interest, don't the club have a right to send him on the bench?
What you as a fan want and how the club actually operates are two separate things. Sure the club has the option, but that they'll exercise it is wishful thinking.

Fabian Ruiz has 1 year left on his deal, Napoli are threatening to send him to the stands unless he sorts out the PSG transfer. That's what the fans felt should've happened to both Rabiot and Arthur. But the club didn't, I only comment on the realistic scenarios rather than wishful thinking. They'll both play a role if they stay.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
I am genuinely concerned by the fact that Juventus are yet again edging closer on reverting to type simply because we’ve failed to offload Rabiot. Why has everything to do with the club’s ability to plan with a positive and constructive outlook in mind suddenly become so wholly contingent on his sale?

Last edited:

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I am genuinely concerned by the fact that Juventus are yet again edging closer on reverting to type simply because we’ve failed to offload Rabiot. Why has everything to do with the club’s ability to plan with a positive and constructive outlook in mind suddenly become so wholly contingent on his sale?
Same concept with Sandro still starting. Ok you're stuck with him, but why does that also mean you have to play him? They buy Cambiaso and ship him off before he even gets a training session in. (I'm aware Sandro had a good game vs Sassuolo btw, but he started last season off similarly so excuse my hesitation)

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
I fell so in love with him when I watched him the first time, but now honestly his face and body language remind me of Kean so much. Same dull expression, same pedestrian speed all the time.

Compared to urgency and hunger you see with Rovella and Miretti it's not surprising or undeserved that he goes on loan again.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
I fell so in love with him when I watched him the first time, but now honestly his face and body language remind me of Kean so much. Same dull expression, same pedestrian speed all the time.

Compared to urgency and hunger you see with Rovella and Miretti it's not surprising or undeserved that he goes on loan again.
I also initially thought that he is likely the most mature and better prepared to fight for a place here but in reality whenever i’ve seen him this preseason he seemed to have less calm, less grinta, less strength and at times also a worst first touch/ball control under pressure than any of Miretti and Rovella in comparison although they are playing slightly different roles… he might be more technically gifted overall but so far he is barelly showing it in flashes and probably still needs at least another year on loan, not giving up on him just yet but he clearly has a long way to go if he wants to ever become a potential regular starter here.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
I hate the idea of sending him on loan, I'd get it if we had top players ahead of him but we don't
It’s also about his position on the pitch and what the team needs atm, he could eventually stay but probably end up warming the bench more often than the other two who seem with more of a chance of breaking through in different midfield roles that we actually need them more for…

If it comes between keeping two out of Miretti, Rovella and Fagioli i think for once the club might be taking the sensible decision and keeping the right guys around for now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)