Nicolò Fagioli (69 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I agree, guess the mercatto is going to close in about a week anyway so we will probably find out soon what’s really going on and what is really the plan(if there is any) regarding all of this.

Thats the scariest part of it all.

Not about individual players, but if we go by reputable media sources, we operate like we have no plan, we just react to our own ineptness and put a new name on the market each week because we couldn't get rid of a previous one. Endless loop of this.

But our financial state and our managements decision making, that's truly a scary combination.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002

Not about individual players, but if we go by reputable media sources, we operate like we have no plan, we just react to our own ineptness and put a new name on the market each week because we couldn't get rid of a previous one. Endless loop of this.

But our financial state and our managements decision making, that's truly a scary combination.

Spot on!!!

we have no actual plan

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

I have been saying that since they assigned Sarri

Jun 16, 2020
So Serie B level and kids competitions are a fine measuring stick, but two preseasons in a row where he didn't show anything but flashes is garbage?

He should look up to Miretti and Rovella on how you take your chance, all I am saying.
You turn the situation around. Suddenly his achievements on youth level and Serie B don’t count because -according to only you- he drops his head during games. And he was good against Barca and Chivas

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
You turn the situation around. Suddenly his achievements on youth level and Serie B don’t count because -according to only you- he drops his head during games. And he was good against Barca and Chivas
They never mattered, not suddenly. Meaningless games compared to the level here.

He has shown flashes, Miretti and Rovella have impressed. That is his competition, not Rabiot or McK and you know that very well for well known and valid reasons.

Jun 16, 2020
They never mattered, not suddenly. Meaningless games compared to the level here.

He has shown flashes, Miretti and Rovella have impressed. That is his competition, not Rabiot or McK and you know that very well for well known and valid reasons.
Nothing personal dude but I feel like you’re framing this to fit it in your own narrative. Nobody gives a shit about preseason but suddenly it counts and out of the blue Rovella did better there. 0 Serie A minutes for Fagioli so far to give us a impression

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012

No offense but you're so tiring with your agendas, I can't call it any different way considering the arguments used so far.

We shall be discussing the lack of balls and ability of Allegri to find the space for all the three kids. We shall do the same regarding the management who can't get rid of overpaid mercenaries who block our mercato. Instead it's a bitching contest for one of our most talented kids on the roster.

What's your problem, really? Do you enjoy Rabiot - Loca - McKennie so much that you feel better to shit on Fagioli? I feel like you're directing your anger at a player who never really set a foot wrong so far. Weird choice of yours, it really is.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Nothing personal dude but I feel like you’re framing this to fit it in your own narrative. Nobody gives a shit about preseason but suddenly it counts and out of the blue Rovella did better there. 0 Serie A minutes for Fagioli so far to give us a impression
Yes, preseason counts for players who want to impress and be part of the team. It is literally the only way to force yourself into the team.

The only ones who are trying to fit a narrative are you guys because you simply do not have a leg to stand on. Two young guys have made their way and one has not. You can fit however many narratives and conspiracy theories in that to help you sleep.

I would love nothing more than Fagioli to be a starter and one of our bestplayers for years to come. I love the kid and want to see him play, have no narrative or agenda against him. You just want to make excuses for the ones you like.

I get it, I did that with Kean last season.

Jun 16, 2020
Yes, preseason counts for players who want to impress and be part of the team. It is literally the only way to force yourself into the team.

The only ones who are trying to fit a narrative are you guys because you simply do not have a leg to stand on. Two young guys have made their way and one has not. You can fit however many narratives and conspiracy theories in that to help you sleep.

I would love nothing more than Fagioli to be a starter and one of our bestplayers for years to come. I love the kid and want to see him play, have no narrative or agenda against him. You just want to make excuses for the ones you like.

I get it, I did that with Kean last season.
Oké, so hands down we gonna ignore this kid after being a protagonist in Serie B because he let his head down during games where we basically use 11 subs.

Personally I don’t care about preseason. Miretti wasn’t even there to remind you.

I have so little faith in our midfield that I’d be careful. We kinda have a luxury position with these youngsters and all our more experienced midfielders are underperforming for years now. I don’t think it would be in any way bad to keep Loca, Pogba, McKennie, Rovella, Miretti, Fagioli and Zakaria.

I don’t see Rabiot’s salary as a reason of why he should play, he’s in his last year anyway. And it’s not like Fagioli task a spot in the team for those registration lists.

And if it proves that it doesn’t work a young player can leave on loan in the winter

There aren’t even financial benefits besides his probable low salary

Last edited:

petszata

Jul 7, 2020
Fagioli is just the spacegoat for Rabiot and Arthur collapsed transfers. I am sure that when he extended he was promised a spot but with the above useless players not in the team. I am sure if he shine this in Seria A he will be in the team next year! So we can pray that Rabiot and Arthur are playing their last seasons with Juve

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Fagioli is just the spacegoat for Rabiot and Arthur collapsed transfers. I am sure that when he extended he was promised a spot but with the above useless players not in the team. I am sure if he shine this in Seria A he will be in the team next year! So we can pray that Rabiot and Arthur are playing their last seasons with Juve
A new evolution discovered

11197150.jpg

Oct 17, 2005
Who hold a gun to anyone's head so that we can't just freeze Rabies/McChicken/aturd out from starting 11? We're still paying their wages the exact same anyway... Oh actually scratch that... we may even pay less because we don't have to pay their bonuses if they don't play...

IMO our midfield only consist of the 3 youngsters+loca+Pogba and only one of chicken or zak, that's 6 midfielders, surely that rounds up nicely enough for serie a?

Seriously... The club management and coaching departments are all idiots at this point.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009

I don't think you need to rely on media sources to reach that conclusion. :p

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I don't think you need to rely on media sources to reach that conclusion. :p

I know, but I said media in this instance because in short time because we couldn't sell Rabiot we put on the market: Fagioli, MCkennie and Zakaria. Players that weren't on the market before the news of Rabiot deal falling apart. And for who is this panicking for? A dud like Paredes...

Its like a full time scrambling in different directions every week.

The most bizzare is we are now after LB? Last week of the window? When we been ignoring this need for 3 months.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
I know, but I said media in this instance because in short time because we couldn't sell Rabiot we put on the market: Fagioli, MCkennie and Zakaria. Players that weren't on the market before the news of Rabiot deal falling apart. And for who is this panicking for? A dud like Paredes...

Its like a full time scrambling in different directions every week.

The most bizzare is we are now after LB? Last week of the window? When we been ignoring this need for 3 months.
3 years

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I don’t even care if he gets loaned to another serie A side, because I know he will shine just like he did last year and make Allegri look dumb. But this time there will be no more excuses to ignore him because it will come in serie A. Too bad it’s the fans that will suffer the most having to watch Rabiot etc bleed out on the field while mister convinces himself he knows better.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

We’ve operated without a plan and in an ad-hoc fashion since Marotta was fired in 2018. It’s ridiculous how Agnelli has allowed this to happen unabated for all of this time.

Love or hate Marotta, and the deals he made during his time with us, but you can’t deny that there was at least some semblance of squad-planning and strategy in most of our mercato moves. Of course not all transfers work out, but what we did under his guidance lead us to being THE top club in Italy for nearly a decade and brought us back to relevance in the upper echelons of European football.

Now look at what Paratici and his hapless protege have brought us…

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 55)