Nicolò Fagioli (52 Viewers)

rainhard

May 5, 2004
We will keep him, Allegri keep playing Rovella and Miretti is just to see who the one that will be go on loan if not both of them
If Miretti and/or Rovella go to loan, I expect one or both of them go to Como, they are very ambitious to get to Serie A. And they can really learn thing or two from Fabregas there. If only one go on loan , I hope that it will be Miretti

Buy on AliExpress.com

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
I don’t even care if he gets loaned to another serie A side, because I know he will shine just like he did last year and make Allegri look dumb. But this time there will be no more excuses to ignore him because it will come in serie A. Too bad it’s the fans that will suffer the most having to watch Rabiot etc bleed out on the field while mister convinces himself he knows better.
What’s the latest intel with this? I’m sort of deluding myself that he’ll stay here since I’ve not seen any concrete links but pretty sure the idiot wheels will be set in motion as soon as Paredes arrives.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
What’s the latest intel with this? I’m sort of deluding myself that he’ll stay here since I’ve not seen any concrete links but pretty sure the idiot wheels will be set in motion as soon as Paredes arrives.
yeah I’m prepared for him to leave on loan. I’m also prepared to spam juves accounts with every single good performance he has. Wish Allegri still had twitter.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
We will keep him, Allegri keep playing Rovella and Miretti is just to see who the one that will be go on loan if not both of them
If Miretti and/or Rovella go to loan, I expect one or both of them go to Como, they are very ambitious to get to Serie A. And they can really learn thing or two from Fabregas there. If only one go on loan , I hope that it will be Miretti
man I don’t want any of them to go on loan, not while guys like rabiot zakaria and even McKennie are here. Only reason it makes sense is because our dumb fuck manager won’t play them.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015

- - - Updated - - -

Either this is just a cover for his potential exit soon(although i doubt it) or the guy has really been dealing with fitness issues lately and that is why he has been so much out of our plans recently…

- - - Updated - - -

Quite interesting news though, could just as well be both scenarios in one i guess.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
That’s the one I am disappointed to see leaving, I am glad he renewed though and I hope that for once we act smart and insist on a recall clause in January, maybe by then we can terminate Rabiot or sell Mckennie and/or Zakaria after the world cup.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
That’s the one I am disappointed to see leaving, I am glad he renewed though and I hope that for once we act smart and insist on a recall clause in January, maybe by then we can terminate Rabiot or sell Mckennie and/or Zakaria after the world cup.

Like I said before... Im really mad that Juventus will not keep their promise to not loan him anymore, thats what the kid asked to renew the contract, and whats worst is that its not the first time our management pull this out, they did the same thing with Dragusin.

So, if the kid and his agent have balls, and Juventus keep their intentions of loaning him, I hope they say to Juventus "I will not accept a loan... you either sell me our put a buy option to the team you send me"...

I reeeeally like Fagioli, but I dont want him to get wasted in this hole loaning spiral that we do with our younsgters, he derves better

Tomate

Jul 19, 2014
Really not that difficult.

Just should have loaned him out to Cremonese for one more year already, let him have a full Serie A season at a team where he is already established and highly likely to start for.

Allegri won't give him enough playing time, staying here is a wasted year.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Really not that difficult.

Just should have loaned him out to Cremonese for one more year already, let him have a full Serie A season at a team where he is already established and highly likely to start for.

Allegri won't give him enough playing time, staying here is a wasted year.
Maybe things would change in a few months and he gets serious minutes, but it does look like Cremonese was the better option

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
1661816336228.png

Just ask to be sold.. you dont have a future here in this team...

This is the second time Juventus dont keep their promise to a youngster that ask to stay in the club before sign an extention.

Leave, prove your worth and rub it to Juventus face!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 51)