Nicolò Fagioli (3 Viewers)

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I refuse to believe that, in difficult times, it makes sense to throw in a player with no top level experience.

Maybe Fagioli is good but shouldn't he play a season in Serie A for an Empoli or something before we turn to him as our savior?
I don't think it would hurt for him to get 10 minutes at the end of games here and there. He could've been subbed in instead of De Sciglio today, for example.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I don't think it would hurt for him to get 10 minutes at the end of games here and there. He could've been subbed in instead of De Sciglio today, for example.
He should’ve been starting tbh. Could’ve played over Danilo or McKennie (latter being his natural position)

Annoys the fuck out of me. I was watching the Liverpool game earlier and they were starting some 18 year old I’ve never heard of. Meanwhile we’re moving a 30 year old fullback into the midfield rather than letting the kid play.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
He should’ve been starting tbh. Could’ve played over Danilo or McKennie (latter being his natural position)

Annoys the fuck out of me. I was watching the Liverpool game earlier and they were starting some 18 year old I’ve never heard of. Meanwhile we’re moving a 30 year old fullback into the midfield rather than letting the kid play.
Starting is a bit much at this point, but have to start getting playing time somewhere.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
At this point in time the question is can he possibly be worse than Bentancur, Rabiot or McKennie? It would be difficultly to be as poor as those ‘experienced’ players

Those three are lost causes, so if we’re broke and we’re still not using a fairly promising central midfielder then what is the point in our youth teams?

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
The only thing i dont understand, epsecially when i see how other big teams give chance to young players, is how worse can Fagioli be compared to Bentancur or Bernardeschi. I mean, when you see that your first team players just cant play football, its conpletely allowed and reasonable to give one single youth player a chance. Thats what pisses me off the most.

- - - Updated - - -

I refuse to believe that, in difficult times, it makes sense to throw in a player with no top level experience.

Maybe Fagioli is good but shouldn't he play a season in Serie A for an Empoli or something before we turn to him as our savior?
And how good is Bentancur playing with his ton of Seria A experience? And Bernardechi as CM?

Jun 16, 2020

Yea but if your other midfielders have shown basically nothing in 3 season, why shouldn’t you at least try it? Fagioli has been training with the first team for a year now. Literally. He also has a different set of characteristics compared to Benta and Rabiot.

Niku

Jan 14, 2014
I want him to play.
Don’t care about anything else.
The midfield is not existent, give him the opportunities. Shit, I am already burnt with only two games already. FUCK.:wallbang:

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
Who was the last player Allegri selected to play in the first 11 from our youth team in the past? serious question, i really cant think of any

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Why send him to serie b
Maybe that was the only relevant offer guaranteeing him playing time without any option/obligation to buy as some other teams from Serie A might have wanted in exchange for giving him continuity...

Perhaps it's for the best afterall, his playing time here would have been limited for now and even more limited once Arthur returns.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)