Nicolò Fagioli (70 Viewers)

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
If Cremonese makes Serie A, should we leave him there another year or bring him back?
Yeah sure he'd be a key player with Cremonese in Serie A, allowing him to play a lot of minutes of Serie A football but... What if Cremonese gets relegated end of season? Are we bringing our hero home and tell ourselves it's not his fault and that he's the one star in the team? Ssimilar to how Kulusevski carried Parma but inevitably got relegated? Is he then ready for a serious shot at Juventus? When we have finally made Arthur and Rabiot leave after another disastrous season..

Why not just bring him in now? Give everyone a fair chance to play. I'm sure he will prove his worth against Rabiot, Arthur or whoever. If he's the real deal, Allegri would be forced to call him up

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jun 16, 2020
He should get a chance at us, but if we loan him it should be to a club that plays EL in my opinion. Another year at Cremonese is tempting but I’d avoid relegation clubs.

We see it now with Ranocchia and Rovella that other managers might prefer experienced players.

Jun 16, 2020
Is too much to ask for just display each player name like a video game? lol, have no clue who is who there
Rovella made the run on the side line, Fagioli changes the direction of the ball at the third second. There's Vignato with number 20 so you have to watch closely.

Quagliata destroys the chance, he's the left back that gave the first pass and made a good run.

- - - Updated - - -

Really nice seeing Fagioli x Rovella. Somehow most managers never played them together, neither when they reached the European final with Italy U17 if I remember correctly. We reached two consecutive EC finals in two years, that generation is knocking in the door now.

Last edited:

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Is he playing as AM? (He is according to livescore)
yeah. He’s been alternating between AM and LCM for most of the season. I think that’s best for him. He can play in front of the defense, but his skillset is best utilized closer to goal/more advanced.

- - - Updated - - -

Fagioli is now second in serie B in assists.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 63)