Nicolò Fagioli (38 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Glad his agent is kind of putting his foot down when it comes to the idea of another loan. He doesn’t need it. He’s ready for a top club and if they’re retarded enough to sell him I may just be out for good and find another hobby to waste my time on.
How do you figure that he's "ready for a top club" based on his career so far? He has potential to, that's not the same thing.

Buy on AliExpress.com

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Yes, we could use him in an emergency, but you cannot just keep him all season with a big chance of sitting on the bench for the most part just in hope/expectation that 10 first team players will be injured all at once.
of course we should use him for 20-30 minutes if he's in the squad. i don't like these 2-3 minutes that some players got this season. nobody's happy to be a time wasting sub. and while the overreactions are usually laughable (career ruined cause he only got 2 minutes for his debut lol), i also think that some of our youngsters (especially soulé and de winter) are ready for regular playtime in serie a. and again, by playtime i mean 20-30 minutes, or even a first half as a starter. fagioli is at the same level, even though i consider him a bit weak physically for an ideal allegri midfielder.

no remarks on the rest of your post, i mostly agree.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
If Cremonese makes Serie A, should we leave him there another year or bring him back?
I'd leave him there. I'd make sure it's Cremonese, not another Serie A team, so he can have continuity in the same system with the same teammates.

Next season, We'll most likely have Rovella back who already had his Serie A experience.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
We'd be stupid not to bring him back. Both Rovella and Fagioli would instantly improve our middle considering we have garbage there bar Locatelli. Playing Rabiot and Arthur instead is equal to trolling.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I'm sure Tuz will be, lmao.
i wouldn't mind a 2-year complete rebuilding project :snoop:

one of my favorite juve years were the first 3 years post calciopoli, with plenty of youngsters in serie b and the rebuild in serie a. honestly, if we could replace overpaid players like rabiot, arthur, ramsey, berna, alex sandro, even bonucci and tek with young guns, i'd happily take two years with zero chance of winning the scudetto. too bad jj can't afford that luxury.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

one of my favorite juve years were the first 3 years post calciopoli, with plenty of youngsters in serie b and the rebuild in serie a. honestly, if we could replace overpaid players like rabiot, arthur, ramsey, berna, alex sandro, even bonucci and tek with young guns, i'd happily take two years with zero chance of winning the scudetto. too bad jj can't afford that luxury.
A 2 year rebuilding project would have been good 2 years ago, but we made the wrong choice with Sarri and had Ronaldo. We'd be in a great place right now, even with 1 less scudetto. At least the U23 team has been put in place...

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

Personally I like when we buy cheap/low wages and then just sell later. Player explodes and demands wages that very few teams can offer? Time to cash in, there is plenty of players around as replacements. Extend? If the wages aren't outrageous (6-7M), fine. Buy young (up to 26 yo) and buy cheap

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)