Nicolò Fagioli (80 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
We need to extend his contract and allow him to grow at another Serie A club for a season.

Mcnuggets, SMS, Locatelli, Rovella and Zakaria should be our mids next season. Unfortunately, we won't be able to dispose of Fagiot, Arturd and Glassmsey all in one window, so we will retain at least one of those redundant duds - it's inevitable.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
We need to extend his contract and allow him to grow at another Serie A club for a season.

Mcnuggets, SMS, Locatelli, Rovella and Zakaria should be our mids next season. Unfortunately, we won't be able to dispose of Fagiot, Arturd and Glassmsey all in one window, so we will retain at least one of those redundant duds - it's inevitable.
It's a hard choice between Fagioli and Rovella (if we keep any of them). Fagioli has been more impressing (but Serie B).

Ramsey will probably go on loan again. Rabiot and Arthur let's see, Premier leauge clubs is our only chance. Newcastle, Arsenal is two clubs I put my hope to :cool:

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011

Glassmsey? Really?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jun 16, 2020
3 games away from potentially winning the Serie B.

Played a key role in Italy U17 reaching the EC final, won the Coppa Serie C with the U23 and potentially the Serie B.

Great start of his career. I remember hoping that he’d win some award this year, best midfielder or best talent in Serie B for example. Was risky saying that but doesn’t seem unrealistic after all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 16, Guests: 47)