Nicolò Fagioli (55 Viewers)

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
so that he can be benched by danilo.
Good point.

Even though Allegri always talked high of Fagioli, Juve and youngsters always make me skeptical.

We signed fucking Ramsey when there were like 10 young, talented and quality midfielders in Europe. We have been doing this for 30 years now.

Jun 16, 2020
Crotone - Cremonese is a absolute horrorshow, 3-0 down at the 40th minute. Every counter is dangerous and I’ve seen one of the most amateurish own goals ever.

- - - Updated - - -

Investigate this shit

Last edited:

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
If Cremonese go up I'd give them Miretti for a year and take back Fagioli
I’d start Miretti the rest of the season. If he shows capable keep him. Only in Italy do loaning out young players seem almost necessary. Yeah Fagioli has done well this season, but who’s to say he wouldn’t have at Juve had he gotten an opportunity? He looked more than capable last year in the crumbs he was given. If you can play you can play. Look how Kulu got dicked around, never got any consistent run and his role seemingly changed game to game. Free the kids.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
I’d start Miretti the rest of the season. If he shows capable keep him. Only in Italy do loaning out young players seem almost necessary. Yeah Fagioli has done well this season, but who’s to say he wouldn’t have at Juve had he gotten an opportunity? He looked more than capable last year in the crumbs he was given. If you can play you can play. Look how Kulu got dicked around, never got any consistent run and his role seemingly changed game to game. Free the kids.
Yeah, Wirtz start playing in Bundesliga age 16, now his value bigger than Rabiot and Arthur together still in age 18

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 39)