Nicolò Fagioli (34 Viewers)

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
once again good display, he has become a starter here in no time and should be played whenever he is available. Still makes some mistakes, but also each game has few moments of brilliant play which u wont see from Rabiot or McKennie.

Jun 16, 2020
He had that ugly pass which resulted in a dangerous situation for Lazio and wasn’t able to put his mark on the game, but especially in tight spaces he was able to keep or pass the ball. Last games I particularly liked him when he was close to either Di Maria or Chiesa. Maybe this is the soft spot to use him, either he has to dictate the game as a semi-regista or play very advanced brining the ball into the box with those passes. Basically the type of pass we’ve been lacking for years and years.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
He shines when he has talented guys around who read his game.

This is the problem in Juve right now, too manya verage joes who cant pass a fukin ball. Talented players like Fagioli look like maradona when put beside our rejects who have Dinoball ingrained in their hard drive

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Would flourish in a possession-based team. I doubt he will ever reach his potential under Allegri. I think, under Allegri, to get the most out of him would be in the regista position and let Locatelli be the muscle in front of him. It's just that then Allegri would put Rabiot there too and we would have two B2B that rarely contributes in the final third. My great fear is when Pogba comes back and he fields Rabiot, Pogba and Loca together. Might be the dullest midfield to ever walk the earth.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
There was a touch he took to bring the ball down under pressure on the edge of our box which was absolutely brilliant. Relieved the pressure so well, until someone else gave it away. You don't need to fly into tackles to help the team defensively.

Should be starting every week.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Another great game and another goal scoring contribution.

It's no surprise we played our best football this season with him in the team.

It's disgusting that Allegri started McKennie over him so often and the results proved how bad of a decision that was.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Fagioli now has as many goal contributions in league play as Adrien “career year el nuevo center of the project“ Rabiot does, in about a third of the minutes.

Fagioli is the center of the project. He ain’t ever leaving Juve. Even when they told him to, he said fuck that.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
on that third goal - all of our other CMs would probably just pass back if they intercepted that ball, he is probably the only one who has such a strong drive forward.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)