Nicolò Fagioli (43 Viewers)

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
There’s nothing wrong with his stamina, his best defensive plays came near the end of his shift. That dickhead manager just keeps pulling him for no reason.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw can anyone tell me whose decision it was to give Fagioli zero minutes in the biggest game of the season? Whose idea was that

Last edited:

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
looking at the mids, he has the highest goals and assist per 90 min in the team. Pity he has played so rarely (only 654minutes in total)

- - - Updated - - -

add to that that he has best conversion rate, the most chances created per 90minutes, the best pass accuracy and has won the most fouls per 90min:
1674469229028.png

He just needs to work on his defensive duties or we should ease him on them and let him do the attacking phase, but tbf even now, for mezzala his defensive stats arent really bad.
Also in aerial duels, he is almost non existent, seems like he avoids them.

But looking generally at opta perfomance index, he is our best midfielder by far, though he played half of the minutes than the other ones.

Last edited:

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
looking at the mids, he has the highest goals and assist per 90 min in the team. Pity he has played so rarely (only 654minutes in total)

- - - Updated - - -

add to that that he has best conversion rate, the most chances created per 90minutes, the best pass accuracy and has won the most fouls per 90min:
1674469229028.png

He just needs to work on his defensive duties or we should ease him on them and let him do the attacking phase, but tbf even now, for mezzala his defensive stats arent really bad.

But looking generally at opta perfomance index, he is our best midfielder by far, though he played half of the minutes than the other ones.
O Max… its so obvious

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002

- - - Updated - - -

1674469229028.png

I think his main issue is his physicality. He should bulk up and then he will be more of a presence in aerials and non aerial duels.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
he definitely has to, because this looks really bad for him:

1674470757932.png
Agree ideally he'd be able to do it all but he really doesn't have to, though. It's up to the coach to organise the team in the best way. If we set the midfield so somebody else wins the ball in the air and gives it to him and that works better then we could do that.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Nicolò #Fagioli on ‘Twitch’: "Scoring against Lecce was a fantastic emotion as it was my first with #Juve. It freed me up. It was the perfect week: I played and scored there, and then played against #PSG in #UCL and then scored a goal the following Sunday against #Inter. Even there it was beautiful, #Inter is a rival of #Juve and it had always been my dream to score against these clubs. My celebration against #Lecce? It had been months since I had played a lot, it was my first experience with #Juve and it wasn't easy to play. Scoring that goal was liberating, both for me and for the squad. It was a difficult game, we had to confirm the win against #Torino."

[@AroundJuventus]

- - - Updated - - -

photo_2023-01-23_20-17-12.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Nicolò #Fagioli on ‘Twitch’: "It's a pity we didn't win yesterday. We finished the first half being up 2-1, it's a pity for the first 5 minutes of the second half. We got back well into the game after falling behind, this is a great signal from the squad. I am very happy with the current group. Yesterday we had a great performance, we need to keep going like that. On a personal level, I am very happy with the games I played, but it's only the beginning."

[@AroundJuventus]

Nicolò #Fagioli on ‘Twitch’: "We are not happy with the 15 points, no one expected that. This is something we didn't expect. We can't do anything about it, we can go on the field. #Ferrero and #Scanavino will fight for those 15 points, in order to bring them back to 0. They told us to remain calm."

[@AroundJuventus]

- - - Updated - - -

Nicolò #Fagioli on ‘Twitch’: "#Danilo is a reference point for me and for the squad. In addition to being a captain he has a lot of charisma, he talks to his teammates, he helps each one of us when things don't go as expected. He has always supported me since the time of #Pirlo. I admire him a lot as a player and as a person. With #DiMaría there isn't a lot of thinking, you can see what he's doing on the field. He's phenomenal, he's from a different category. I can't wait to give him the ball to let him do something exceptional. Even outside the field he's a fantastic person. I am happy for him that he won the WC, and for #Paredes as well."

[@AroundJuventus]

Nicolò Fagioli on ‘Twitch’: "I was at #Piacenza, #Piacenza fell through and #Cremonese called me up. I was close to home and I decided to go there. At that time I was auditioning at #Inter, I was about to go there but then #Juve called me, with Gigi Milani, and I immediately chose #Juve. Gigi is the most important person for me here at #Juve. He always made me love this club, I am still in contact with him and he gives me some advices. I admire him a lot."

[@AroundJuventus]

Last edited:

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Nicolò Fagioli on ‘Twitch’: "I was at #Piacenza, #Piacenza fell through and #Cremonese called me up. I was close to home and I decided to go there. At that time I was auditioning at #Inter, I was about to go there but then #Juve called me, with Gigi Milani, and I immediately chose #Juve. Gigi is the most important person for me here at #Juve. He always made me love this club, I am still in contact with him and he gives me some advices. I admire him a lot."

[@AroundJuventus]

Nicolò #Fagioli on ‘Twitch’: "Going through the youth sector at #Juve helps you a lot. The trainers prepare you from all points of view, then with the #U23 there was this peak of players that came out. It's a Serie C league in which you face older players, stronger players. My year at #Cremonese? It went well for me because I found myself in a group of youngsters, with mister #Pecchia and I already knew him. He made me play right away, we were a fantastic group and that was shown on the field."

[@AroundJuventus]

Nicolò #Fagioli su ‘Twitch’: "When I made my debut with the Nazionale it was an indescribable moment. The first time I touched the ball was with my chest and I was right away very happy. My dream? Going to the 2026 WC, but there is still a lot of time. We need to give our all, and especially me to reach that objective. My first season in Serie A? The level is extremely high, each game against each squad is difficult. If you don't put in intensity and if you don't run after the opponents you will suffer. The difference with the B is the speed of the ball and the technique."

[@AroundJuventus]

Nicolò #Fagioli on ‘Twitch’: "My idol? When I was a kid it was #DelPiero, then when he retired it became #Dybala. Now #Modric. In the locker room I get along with everybody. I talk a bit with the Italians, but also with #DiMaria and #Paredes. Poster of #DelPiero? When I was young yes, I had posters… I also had many #Juve shirts, that Gigi Milani was able to get them autographed. When I go on the field during the warm-up I start thinking that now I play with #Juve. It's really fantastic."

[@AroundJuventus]

Nicolò #Fagioli on ‘Twitch’: "Number 44? The 21 was already taken by #KaioJorge. The 44 is the first shirt I wore. Me future captain of #Juve? That would be a dream yes but it's still premature to say something like that. The number 8 of #Marchisio? The qualities of #Marchisio yes, but I am not a big fan of the number 8. The 10. My birthday will be against #Fiorentina? I hope we win and to score. Is there something missing? I never scored a header. I am really bad with my head. What did we talk about yesterday night? Very little, we were happy with the performance but you could see in our faces that we could have won. We need to remain compact, united between the club and the fans. We will get out from this with our heads held high, as we always do."

[@AroundJuventus]

Nicolò #Fagioli on ‘Twitch’: "I dream of winning the #UCL with #Juventus”.

[@AroundJuventus]

- - - Updated - - -

Nicolò #Fagioli on ‘Twitch’: "I dream of winning the #UCL with #Juventus”.

[@AroundJuventus]
never gonna happen.

Last edited:

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
he definitely has to, because this looks really bad for him:

1674470757932.png
You can't compare him to any of these guys, theyre all bigger/taller than him. A better comp would be someone thats built similar, like Kante, Pedri Verratti, etc. Their percentages are all below average. Fagioli is never gonna make any impact on aerial duels, he's too short. But that doesnt necessarily mean hes weak, as his ground duel percentage will show; his percentage is superior to Modric, for example. He can continue to get stronger, but if you're expecting him to ever be a factor on aerial duels, you're gonna be disappointed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)