Nicolò Fagioli (120 Viewers)

Jun 16, 2020
Still trying to figure out what he did wrong to earn 65 minutes in 3 games after he was one of our best players in the first half of the season. Didn’t see the pitch at all against Napoli while he decided the match against Inter for us.

We’re back at the point where we were a few months ago when Allegri genuinely gives you the idea that he plays him out of need and not because he wants it.

McKennie over him who’s been horrible and Chiesa RWB, I think that I’m traumatised. Must be one of the most awful decisions that I’ve seen Allegri ever taking.

See him starting now in a useless Coppa game

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Still trying to figure out what he did wrong to earn 65 minutes in 3 games after he was one of our best players in the first half of the season. Didn’t see the pitch at all against Napoli while he decided the match against Inter for us.

We’re back at the point where we were a few months ago when Allegri genuinely gives you the idea that he plays him out of need and not because he wants it.

McKennie over him who’s been horrible and Chiesa RWB, I think that I’m traumatised. Must be one of the most awful decisions that I’ve seen Allegri ever taking.

tbh Coppa is probably the only comp we have a shot at winning. we'll still probably fuck it up, but would be nice to say goodbye to Max with at least smth won in his 2nd tenure here.

but completely agreed that Fagioli (and also Rovella) deserved a lot more chances and trust

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011

:euromax:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 114)