Nicklas Bendtner (3 Viewers)

Rabbit

Secure The Bag
Jun 8, 2010
Incase anyone hasn't seen it:

The Dane, currently on loan from Arsenal until the end of the season, has only started two games for the Bianconeri.

Nevertheless, the 24-year-old is confident he has made the right decision in joining the Serie A giants and is determined to force his way into his manager's first-team plans.

He told Tuttosport: "I do not regret choosing Juventus, it was an easy transition to make and everyone at the club has made me feel welcome.

"I am very happy in Turin, it is a wonderful city." He continued: "It's my wish to remain here after my loan finishes, but I must first prove myself, and to do that I need to play."

Bendtner will be looking to score against Italy to reignite Denmark's World Cup qualifying campaign, and after netting in his country's 1-1 draw with Bulgaria, Conte may be faced with a dilemma of whether to select the in-form striker to face Napoli.

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Bendtner delighted with Juve training
Denmark striker Nicklas Bendtner says the training he has undertaken at Juventus has been the most effective of his career.

Bendtner, on a season-long loan to Juve from Arsenal, has made only one appearance in Serie A so far but he has suggested he is content with the current situation.

"I think Juventus are aware of what I can do," he said in Ekstra Bladet. "When you come to a new club, you have to learn about things. In seven games, they have won six and drawn one, so it's fine."

Bendtner, who scored for Denmark in their 1-1 draw with Bulgaria on Friday night, maintains he can "easily" play a further 90 minutes for the national side when they head to Italy for Tuesday night's World Cup 2014 qualifier.

"At Juventus, the training has been different to - and much harder than - anything I've done before," he said. "Because of that, my form is at a peak. I'm much sharper. Without playing, I'm down to fighting weight and that's never happened before."

He is relishing the chance to play Italy at the San Siro. "Of course, it will be enjoyable to play against Italy, who have eight Juventus players in their squad," he said. "They know me and I know them, so I don't know if anyone has an advantage.

"For me, it's a battle that Denmark must win rather than a battle that Nicklas must win. I think we need to win as a team - it's not something I have to win as an individual."

Juve defender Emanuele Giaccherini says the Azzurri will have to be on their guard to keep Bendtner at bay.

"He is an important player who in the past has done well with Arsenal," he said. "He is one to worry about on Tuesday, much like the entire Danish team. Bendtner can also become important for Juve, as he has different characteristics to the other four strikers we have. He's very good in the air."

forzajuve_27

Apr 14, 2005
Having watched quite a bit of Bendtner in the Premiership and seen all the stories regarding his arrogant antics, there probably wasn't many other players I would want here less than Bendtner, I even remember slagging him off in the Euros for his Paddy Power pants celebration.

However, now that he is here and like it or not he is a Bianconero, I am willing to give him my support and he has said in numerous interviews a lot of right things, particularly about changing his attitude. He hasn't had the best recent record in England but he still has it in him to become a good player. Somebody on here suggested that they felt he could end up having a positive impact here because of low expectations and I echo that sentiment.

I actually felt disappointed for him that he didn't start, let alone get on the pitch against Siena. I believe Bendtner deserves a proper chance soon, maybe off the bench against Napoli if things arn't going our way, lets face it all our strikers have shown already this season their shortcomings. Bendtner may not be the answer but it's better to be active in trying to find a solution rather than just sitting back and trying things that just won't work (Matri).

I do completely understand his unpopularity with a lot of fans but it seems like he could be in the process of winning some over, as I've noticed on facebook a lot of fans on Juve fan groups are wanting him to get a chance now, hopefully he can get one and take it.

Forza Bendtner!

gray

Apr 22, 2003
How much of a troll would it be if Bendtner scored the winning goal against Napoli? We wouldn't let them forget it!

TARU

Apr 24, 2012
from some twitter source: '

Bendtner on Conte: "Never before has a coach made me work so hard. He got me back in shape. I continue to work & I know my time will come."

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
from some twitter source: '

Bendtner on Conte: "Never before has a coach made me work so hard. He got me back in shape. I continue to work & I know my time will come."
i did tweeted him when he first joined to stick his running shoes on because Conte was going to make him run like a mofo. glad to see it is paying off :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)