Nicklas Bendtner (16 Viewers)

Adaaz

Sep 27, 2012
If Mirko is still out then I hope Giovinco & Bendtner starts upfront.

It's time for Bendtner to show what he's capable of and FCN couldn't be better opponent.

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
I want Bendtner too start against sjelland too. He must be hungry and his Power and hight will be valuable in a game like this. We need to score early or we might struggle to Get the win.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
According to Marchisio, Nicklas is becoming more and more accustomed to the way we're playing during each training session. I'm glad Conte and the staff wanna make sure he's ready before relying on him. Bendtner should be thankful for this too, because it minimizes the risk of him flopping when he does get the chance. When you're a striker playing for Juve, you pretty much have to deliver the goods straight away.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
St. Nick is striker we all have waited to join for the past 2 seasons.

I am beyond honored to be able to witness him in our stripes.

All the haters can eat a deck.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
The best part about being Niklas is that everyone expects next to nothing from him, so anything resembling a decent performance would be a success in itself.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
The best part about being Niklas is that everyone expects next to nothing from him, so anything resembling a decent performance would be a success in itself.
Anyone that expects him to fail is a moron. This guy has been waiting for his chance to make a splash and this club is where to do it

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Let's face it, he played for Arsenal, a loser club. They weren't worth his sweat, why even bother showing how good he really is somewhere like that? Van Persie and Fabregas did that and look what happened. All the arse-anal fans call them mercenaries. So ungrateful.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)