Nick Against the World (59 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
@Burke:

Grabbed a beer for yourself, did ya? Took a shit on your own, did ya??

I COULD TAKE SHITS ONCE! :ferocious

Andy, NO!

(Stabs Burke in the throat with a broken bottle)

Come on it's done lets go!

(Andy runs out to the street where he is tackled by a wave of fecal matter)

AHHHHHHH.

(In comes Ahmedios and Rebel)

Ahmedios, what the fuck have you done?!

(Ahmedios looks distraught)

Get Andy the fuck in the car. Get him the fuck in the car.

The End.

Apr 12, 2004
Anybody here ever heard of the Torino Ultra group "Girls?"
Yea, Hector and Ahmedios are the founding members.
@Burke:

Grabbed a beer for yourself, did ya? Took a shit on your own, did ya??

I COULD TAKE SHITS ONCE! :ferocious

Andy, NO!

(Stabs Burke in the throat with a broken bottle)

Come on it's done lets go!

(Andy runs out to the street where he is tackled by a wave of fecal matter)

AHHHHHHH.

(In comes Ahmedios and Rebel)

Ahmedios, what the fuck have you done?!

(Ahmedios looks distraught)

Get Andy the fuck in the car. Get him the fuck in the car.

The End.
@ Andrew Thomas Beck:

Burke: Look, Just give me half...

Andy: I can't I promised Pado.....

Burke: WELL PADO AIN'T ERE IS EHE, MATE?

Andy:Look, free beer....

(Burke turns around, Andy takes out his anal cannon and turns around to shoot Burke, Burke thwarts the attempt by putting his head in Andy's ass.)

Burke: Well how fucking stupid to you feel now? Dance for me Andrew....

(Andrew wanks his penis and dances around like he is hitting it doggy, Andy quickly cums and farts Burke's head out.)

Andy: God you didn't have to be so hardcore...

Burke: You call that hardcore......FUCK IT...I will take you to the Football match.....

Andy: You will take me to the soccer match?

Burke: No mate, Football Match is cockney rhyming slang for Back Scratch the Snatch with no cash......like I could say to yer mum, GIMME THE FOOTBALL MATCH.....

Andy: Ohh, well I don't want to go to that sex club then, I only like gays.....

Burke: Well, you could learn something.....and for fucks sake, STOP CALLING THEM GAYS!

Andy: What do I call them then?

Burke: Hector and Ahmedios.

My dad says that, are you 53 like he is?

YOU ARE SHOWING YOUR AGE!

Apr 12, 2004
@ Burke - so you bought a 30-pack + a 12-pack at 2:00 a.m. - - - My only question is how many of the 42 beers did you put down before going to sleep?
let me look........23 or so.

Can't read the beer cap, is it Corona?
DA DA DA DA DA....and I got Busch Light for when that ran out.....follow the good stuff with stagnant water with mosquito larvae in it.
Is he.. proud to buy alcohol? Because last time I checked, prohibition was some while ago.
Nah, I've been for years. The funny part was being wasted and then buying a lot more beer....

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Burke was speaking in sober, complete sentences by around 4:30am EST last night. We were Skyping it up (yo!), and during the conversation I distinctly recall him having the facilities to still walk to the bathroom to take a leak instead of pissing in his diaper.

I forgot I had a friggin' board meeting to attend this morning at 9am -- this morning arrived quite painfully. Thankfully, I make pretty damn good coffee, if I may say so myself. :coffee:

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
on my way back to work today, some radio DJ was commenting on the cubs game going into the 9th with cubs leading 5-1; asking the audience " do you know what time it is?" before he even retorted "crumbling time" the cubs had already walked a run in. The cubs just lost the game 6-5, how on god's green earth can anyone be a cubs fan?

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
on my way back to work today, some radio DJ was commenting on the cubs game going into the 9th with cubs leading 5-1; asking the audience " do you know what time it is?" before he even retorted "crumbling time" the cubs had already walked a run in. The cubs just lost the game 6-5, how on god's green earth can anyone be a cubs fan?
cubs = atletico madrid?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 58)