Nick Against the World (109 Viewers)

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
You guys do letters instead of numbers? We have letters, but then we have a number scale from 1 to 12. I got an 11 (A) in Psychomotor Behaviour course, but I got somewhere around an 8 (B) in Calculus. I'll be happy with a B in Biology and Anatomy. God, I'm hoping for a B. I want to enjoy my Christmas, which, if I may add, doesn't feel like Christmas.

Fuck Andy, can't you do something about this shit weather? We've got 10 Celcius temperatures, which is around 50-55 F I believe. No White Christmas here. I'd imagine it's the same in Pennsylvania or wherever you are now. Unless you're in Michigan...then it's probably around 0 C.
and you're complaining ??

next time we have a storm (which can't be too far down the road), come on over and shovel my driveway, since you like the snow so much !!:D

Sep 28, 2002
Well, I am open minded, I spent a big part of my life spending Christmas on winter Mediterranean weather.

It is not fun in a Scandinavian fall (which is the weather like now)

we had a whopping total of 1 day of snow this year. hate the cold, but when its 10 degrees celcius at the end of december surely something is wrong!

STOP GLOBAL WARMING!

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Burke - you left your fleshlight at my house.
If only they invented a device that combines that with the lighted safety cones they dance with down at the Mitchell Bros. O'Farrell Theater.

(Ahhh, the O'Farrell Theater ... it's next door to the Great American Music Hall where, mind you, a friend once saw its marquee and accidentally went to a Barenaked Ladies show instead.)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 108)