Nick Against the World (35 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
As the great Alice Cooper once said decades ago, "One thing, no lie, Ethyl's frigid as an eskimo pie. She's cool in bed, yeah she oughta be 'cause Ethyl's dead."

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
As the great Alice Cooper once said decades ago, "One thing, no lie, Ethyl's frigid as an eskimo pie. She's cool in bed, yeah she oughta be 'cause Ethyl's dead."
:D on the subject i seen aprogramme once where it wa claimed that from the time of her death to the time she had the autopsy, 3 people had sex with marilynn monroe's corpse.....

Man, I didn't say I hit the thing, just that he left a little fuck in it . . . and therefore I didn't want to touch it - see?
ah i see not wanting those huge ass warts of his i guess

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Well, I am open minded, I spent a big part of my life spending Christmas on winter Mediterranean weather.

It is not fun in a Scandinavian fall (which is the weather like now)

Aahh familiar sights. It's not salt water is it? Cause that's what happens over here sometimes, not good.

i've figured that :D

btw, love your style of "tacky" ;) and great website, as usual..
Thank you :toast:

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
I read this book about Italian culture once and they stated that the best you can aim for in Italy is getting a government job. It might not that pay that well, but you can be sure you don't have to do anything.
True. But Italians don't do anything, full stop. So I'm not sure it would make a huge difference.

isnt it like that everywhere?
Random striking like in Italy will get your ass fired in this country

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Aahh familiar sights. It's not salt water is it? Cause that's what happens over here sometimes, not good.
No it is not salt water.

True. But Italians don't do anything, full stop. So I'm not sure it would make a huge difference.

Random striking like in Italy will get your ass fired in this country
The Frenchies are on par with Italians I think.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)