Nick Against the World (84 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Reports in Belgium are saying we might get Onyewu. He's far from a bad player, but I don't think he's up to Juventus standards right now. However I do think he's suitable for Serie A. He's far less suitable for the Premier League he himself wants to go to.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Reports in Belgium are saying we might get Onyewu. He's far from a bad player, but I don't think he's up to Juventus standards right now. However I do think he's suitable for Serie A. He's far less suitable for the Premier League he himself wants to go to.
Who?

Erik can probably comment, but I believe in the Netherlands that's considered a crime against God. :pumpkin:
Someone vandalised my bike once, I loved that bike. If I ever find out who did it I'll vandalise him with one of its steel bars I still cherish in the hope that day might come

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Yesterday I went to the gym and I must say I'm fed up with the homosexual population that frequents my particular gym. At first I thought I was being xenophobic, after all a guy watching you lifting weights isn't that bad, now is it? But last week I saw two fifty year olds kissing each other in the showers and one of them actually hit on me. As if that wasn't enough a small Korean guy started flirting with me in the locker room yesterday as well. He tried to take his towel down in something that he must have found an erotic way. Honestly, one more incident like this and I'm going to the desk to complain.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
The American defender we all know as Gooch.
Never heard of him... Where does he currently play?

Yesterday I went to the gym and I must say I'm fed up with the homosexual population that frequents my particular gym. At first I thought I was being xenophobic, after all a guy watching you lifting weights isn't that bad, now is it? But last week I saw two fifty year olds kissing each other in the showers and one of them actually hit on me. As if that wasn't enough a small Korean guy started flirting with me in the locker room yesterday as well. He tried to take his towel down in something that he must have found an erotic way. Honestly, one more incident like this and I'm going to the desk to complain.
I would've complained already. :faq1:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
You'd think they'd have some more decency. There are so many classy gays, why do the disgusting bareback guys have to come to my gym?

Onyewu plays for Standard.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 84)