Nick Against the World (251 Viewers)

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
not so much the inaine commenatry that gets my goat, more the constant bleating on about how "england won the world cup in 66" "manure won the CL on a balmy night in barcelona" blah blah blah, all this when you are watching games that have no relevance to the actual game you are watching
I would've mentioned that but I assumed that's in the BBC's disclaimer.

Buy on AliExpress.com

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
No, it's AFC Ajax (Amsterdamsche Football Club Ajax).

Ajax, The AFC, The Amsterdammers, they're all fine with me. But Ajax Amsterdam sounds like something an amateur would say. Or a woman. It just sounds wrong.

Barcelona: fair enough. Though I have yet to come across any Dutch or German commentators consistently saying "FC Barcelona" throughout a match, which sounds too artificial.
OK, I see now what you meant. Yes, "FC Barcelona", "AC Milan", and "Inter Milan" is really amateur stuff. Barca should always be "Barca" (Sorry, I can't type the sqiggly C in this mode).

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
What Cobolli Gigli should have said:

I am sorry for Bologna, as they didn't deserve to lose in that way, but for all the times Juve has been fucked this season it is a step towards drawing us level. I expect 2 more phantom goals to make up for Nedved's 5-match ban. And, let us not forget the Boys of '66. God bless England's World Cup winners."

:D :p

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Hi, Im new to this forum, and I was wondering what this thread was about because I'm new and too lazy to go through all these pages, and I love Juve and Who is this nick, and why does everyone hate him is it becuase he's a Milanista (GO JUUUUUVVVEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!), because he's a stupid head if he is a Milanista, cuz I love Ale and Juve4ever, and you guys are really mean to all of the new people, I just want to be friends with all of my Juve friends in here, did I say that I love Juve??, and why is Nick against the world is he jealous because Milan sucks in Serie A while Juve rulez in Serie B?? Why does Nick get his own thread, what makes him so special, is it because he's a Milanista stupid head?? Juve Rulez 4 ever,a nd this Pado has sex with shoes, that is so stupid, and Bombardier loves De Cock, is he a gay stupid head?? Well I really hope that you can explain all of this to me, because I love Juve and am too lazy to read all the pages.

Ugh.

Please, Corky, do all of us a favor and go play in traffic.

What up, y'all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 251)