Neymar - Forward - PSG (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
My point being that I think Neymar needs his own club to be his own star, his own 'Messi'.

Now, if only I could think of a big club short of quality forwards...
Neymar doesnt suit in the style of players we have, and his character will not coexist with conte. After all those years in brazil, hearing he is so good, he's not going to adjust his playstyle for his new coach.

I mean, why do Barca need Neymar? So they can win 6-0 instead of 5-0? Is he going to make the difference between them winning trophies or not?

Seems to me the only weakness in that team in the last few years has been the defence when a few light or under pressure.
They want the best two wide forwards to feed messi more goals. thing is that its going to work out horribly, because for this to work, you need wide forwards that dont want to be the center of attention, but rather play excellent, give assists and win big.

players with the mindset of xavi and iniesta, who carried the team for years and stood in the shadow for long time

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Am pretty sure that both players had a great season (2006–07 season) together where Messi was a regular that year.
Yes, because Ronaldinho played LEFT ATTACKING MIDFIELD, messi played RIGHT ATTACKING MIDFIELD and the striker was ETO'O

Messi plays CF now

neymar, is NOT an attacking midfielder, they are now playing the same spot

fucks sake people, seriously

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Neymar is playing mostly as a left winger, but his best position is Messi's position. Actually he was starting to play like that for Selecao under Mano Menezes.

Barca needs better wingers. Alexis is always injured and clearly overrated. Pedro is good but not world class. Villa is going downhill. Tello and Cuenca are not good enough. Deulofeu is just a project.

Neymar would fit there as a glove. But I agree, can't see him playing as Messi's support for long. He needs to be the main player of a team. And actually he deserves it.

PS: his playing style fits Barca pretty well. He also helps marking a lot, fights for the ball all the time, likes pressuring defenders. Runs 90 mins and never gets injured.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
That's not how it works though.

Meeting @ 15:00 CET between Marotta and Neymar's agent at a hotel in Milan. 5 Fiat 500 mentioned.

Stay tuned.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Neymar is playing mostly as a left winger, but his best position is Messi's position. Actually he was starting to play like that for Selecao under Mano Menezes.

Barca needs better wingers. Alexis is always injured and clearly overrated. Pedro is good but not world class. Villa is going downhill. Tello and Cuenca are not good enough. Deulofeu is just a project.

Neymar would fit there as a glove. But I agree, can't see him playing as Messi's support for long. He needs to be the main player of a team. And actually he deserves it.

PS: his playing style fits Barca pretty well. He also helps marking a lot, fights for the ball all the time, likes pressuring defenders. Runs 90 mins and never gets injured.
@CONTE ^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)