Neymar - Forward - PSG (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
apparently Aguero is unhappy in City...Spanish sides make a move....cock blocking themselves and we move in for the kill. Marotta let City have Aguero just so this could happen giving us an option for Neymar.

:numnum:

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Yes, because Ronaldinho played LEFT ATTACKING MIDFIELD, messi played RIGHT ATTACKING MIDFIELD and the striker was ETO'O

Messi plays CF now

neymar, is NOT an attacking midfielder, they are now playing the same spot

$#@!s sake people, seriously
Neymar is playing mostly as a left winger, but his best position is Messi's position. Actually he was starting to play like that for Selecao under Mano Menezes.

Barca needs better wingers. Alexis is always injured and clearly overrated. Pedro is good but not world class. Villa is going downhill. Tello and Cuenca are not good enough. Deulofeu is just a project.

Neymar would fit there as a glove. But I agree, can't see him playing as Messi's support for long. He needs to be the main player of a team. And actually he deserves it.

PS: his playing style fits Barca pretty well. He also helps marking a lot, fights for the ball all the time, likes pressuring defenders. Runs 90 mins and never gets injured
Need to say more ?

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
He says neymar needs to be the main player

at barcelona, he will allways be inferior to messi, so indeed he doesnt fit there

And well.

You got players that "help marking" fight for the ball and pressure defenders, runs for 90 minutes and never get injured"

you got players, that mark like a boss, win every fight for the ball, press the shit out of defenders and dont get ticket out, sprint for 90 minutes, and dont know what an injury is

you got a player, named lichtsteiner

seriously...

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Up just for the lulz. :D

"Playing in the old continent is a dream for me. Ever since I was a child I have this goal, but right now I can not to see myself with a jersey different from that of Santos. "

Our jersey isn't that different. :p

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Up just for the lulz. :D

"Playing in the old continent is a dream for me. Ever since I was a child I have this goal, but right now I can not to see myself with a jersey different from that of Santos. "

Our jersey isn't that different. :p
If only we'll ever have any sort of confirmation whether he smiled while saying that or not.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
No to take anything away from his talents, but my God he's a fucking douche and would probably meet someone who'll break his legs sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)